Prologue ☑️

Annabelle

2 years ago

"Stop." I told Angelo as he was tickling my feet once again.

We're currently laying in bed binge watching my favorite Disney movies. Right now we're watching Beauty and the Beast and we just finished Princess and the Frog.

"Angelo stop " I tell him once again and took my feet off his lap.

All of a sudden he pulls me to where I am straddling him.

"Do you love me? " he asks face serious as usual.

"Of course I do " I tell him giving him a confused look. Where did that come from?

He smiles.

"Good." and with that he smashes his lips on mine.

My arms somehow finds its way around his neck.

As the kiss gets more intense his shirt I was wearing somehow comes off revealing the lace panty set I had on.
I know he loves the color red so I made sure I wore it just for him.

He eyes my underwear lustfully and then rips them off.

This mother... what is up with guys doing this shit. Underwear is NOT cheap especially lingerie.

I gasp.
"Really?" I  glared at him.

"I'll buy you a new set " he murmurs rubbing me with his thumb. I moan slightly.

He smiles staring at my body, then disappears between my thighs. Thick thighs save lives remember that.

I moan gripping his hair pushing his face even closer wrapping my legs around his neck.

I grip his hair tighter as he slurps up my juices.

I gasp as I feel his tongue enter me.

"Oh my god " I moan as I cum. He licks the rest of it up.

He pushes me back to where I was laying back on my back and climbs between my legs.

He pulls off his pants and underwear while I unbutton his shirt.

Soon after that we're both naked and Angelo put on a condom before pushing into me.

I moan wrapping my legs around his waist as he thrust deeper and faster.

I'm positive his back is gonna look like he was whipped when I'm done with it...

2 hours later.

I sigh as I lay on his naked chest. He really wore me out.
I put back on his shirt because I really hate laying in bed naked the covers feel weird on my body.
"I'm hungry." I told him. I could go for some fatty food right now.
Before he could answer we heard banging on the front door.

"Who is that?" I asked confused as heck because they sound like the police.

He gets up to open the door after he slips on his sweatpants.

I follow him.

The banging gets louder.

"Angelo Russo we know you're in there open up!" A police officer yells.

What the hell... what did he do?

"Angelo what's happening " I asked starting to freak out.

"Don't worry everything's gonna be alright" he tells.

Just then the door is bust down scaring the hell out of me.

Everything happened so fast. Angelo was pushed up against the wall as the officer cuffed him.

" Not so tough now are you Russo?" An officer chuckles at him.

Angelo grunts at him giving him a murderous look that almost had me shaking. Almost.

The officers shoved him against the wall again.

I felt myself crying. What the hell is going on?

"Maiali don't do this in front of her." He yells out. (Pigs)
They ignored him though, except for one who was staring at me really hard.

" Alright boys take him away" He yells breaking his stare and dragging Angelo out of the house to the police car.

I hear Angelo telling me not to believe anything they tell me but all I can focus on are the sirens and my boyfriend getting in the back of a squad car.

--------------------------------

He was sentenced 50 years in prison and the amount of shit he was sentenced for had me feeling like I was in a lifetime movie. How did he get away with all that while he was with me so much? Also, I don't know if it was just me but it seemed like he knew the judge.

I couldn't believe my ears at the court house but what freaked me out the most was the fact that during the trial he didn't seem the least bit scared and he actually smiled at me. He wasn't worried at all.

He mouthed the words 'don't worry' before he was taken back. Dude you need to be telling yourself that. I should've told him not to drop the soap.

And you want to know what's funny?

His associates- I guess that's what I should call them- came up to me and told me about what Angelo really did for a living.

I can't believe I was with a wanted man for 6 months.

I feel like this is just a bad nightmare that I am going to wake up from any minute now, but deep down I know this is reality.

I'm actually kind of relieved the truth came out when it did. What would've happened if I never found out? I would've still been with him completely blind to the dangers that surrounded me when I'm near him.