Chapter 25 ☑️

Annabelle

12 weeks pregnant

I'm officially 3 moths pregnant and I'm starting to really feel it now. I graduated last week and now I'm just waiting for my degree to be mailed. It was a fun time since all of my family was here and Angelo's family even came to support. They stayed here a little longer this time.

On the other hand, my back is always killing me, The morning sickness calmed down since my doctor prescribed me some pregnancy safe medicine to tone it down so I guess that's good, but my feet are a little swollen it's given me a bit of a waddle because they hurt.

I didn't think the affects would be this bad since I'm only 3 months.

Angelo has been working a lot more but not so much where I barely see him. No matter what he always makes time for me and I appreciate it so I don't complain.

He is supposed to be home in about an hour so we can be on our way to my appointment for my next ultrasound/check up.

The last appointment he went to went pretty bad to say the least. Since we are in California now, we had to change doctors since I wasn't going to fly out to Italy just for a check up when there are plenty of great hospitals and doctors here in California .
The only problem with that was since we didn't assign a new doctor and my appointment was that day, we had no way of telling who our doctor was.

So with that being said I had received a male doctor and when I tell you he flipped his shit, he flipped his ever loving shit.

After going off on him saying and I quote, "My wife's pearl is for my eyes only" he requested a new female doctor. I was so embarrassed I gave him the silent treatment for the rest of the day.

I got me a bowl of ice cream and decided to watch continue binging a show I started yesterday. A few minutes later I hear him pull up in the driveway.

He's not supposed to be back for another 45 minutes.
The door unlocks and he walks in. He smiled when he saw me in the living room on the couch.

"Hey." He greeted me with a kiss.
"Hey what are you doing back so early?" I asked.

"I finished a little early today so I came home, why, you didn't want me here?" He asked smirking.

"No, I'm just curious." I told and went back to watching tv.

He gently grabbed my chin leaned forward a little bit most likely to kiss me and I smelled his cologne.
I pushed him away feeling nauseous.

"What do you have on?!" I exclaimed holding my nose.
He looked genuinely confused. "It's your favorite cologne, you know the Gucci one you bought me for my birthday?" He said confused.

"The smell is making me nauseous babe." I said feeling my eyes tear up from the smell.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Alright I'll take a shower just stop crying ok?" He said giving me his handkerchief. I nodded wiping my tears. "Sorry" I told him feeling bad.
"Don't feel sorry for something you can't control, I'm going to take a shower really quick and then we'll leave ok." He said and I nodded.

After he left I went back to my show and snacks feeling the nausea go away.

He came back after about 10 minutes with a different suit on.
I swear all he knows is suits.
He sat next to me. "Better?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered and rested my head on his shoulder.
He rubbed my stomach for a little while before it was time to go.

---------
Someone
Look at them, snuggling on the couch like an actual couple.

That should be me holding her with MY baby in her stomach. What did he do to deserve her, he's in the mafia for gods sake.

What I do is legit and she deserves an honest man who protects and serves not someone who kills and destroy.

I've been trying to bust him for some time now and I thought I had him when I locked him up two years ago but I guess things don't always go as planned...
I'm still trying to figure out how that asshole got out of a 50 year sentence, even though he should have gotten life, but that damn crooked judge... And after that situation he's been more careful and organized with his crimes so I still can't get dirt on him.

The door opened and my sister Tara walked in.
"Hey" she greeted me coming up to the laptop.
"Ooh is this her? She's pretty!" She said almost knocking down my laptop. The criminal went somewhere else.
"Watch it" I said.
"Sorry." She chuckled.
"I need a favor from you." I said.
"What is it?" She asked curious.
"I need you to become her friend for me, you know get her to trust you. Once she does you bring her here and I'll take over from there." I tell her.
She raises her eyebrows.
"That might take a while like how will I even meet her." She asked and I was getting agitated.
"I don't know and I don't care how long it takes just get it done ok?" I told her.

"Fine." She sighed.