Chapter 19 ☑️

Angelo

A father...

Me... Angelo Russo a father.

This is exactly what I've been waiting for...

When I finally understood what that picture meant I was happy.

I'd always imagined having a big family with Annabelle and it's already starting.

My family has yet to meet her personally and I need to make sure that happens soon.
They already love her because I often talk about her to them about our relationship. My mamma has seen many pictures of her and is practically dying to meet her. Maybe I'll take her to see them next week.

I felt Anna stir on my bare chest.

"What's on your mind?" She asked.

We were currently watching Men in Black, well she was, I wasn't really paying attention.

"Nothing, just that I think you should meet my parents this week." I told her.

Her brows furrowed.

"I guess I should, we wouldn't want to wait until I'm a whale to introduce me to them." She sighed.

I decided to mess with her.

"You'll be the most beautiful whale I've ever seen." I said kissing her forehead and squeezing her bare ass.

It's gotten a little bigger not that I'm complaining.

She slapped my chest.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"But seriously when exactly are you talking about seeing them?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure, but I'll be sure to ask if they are available next week for a visit." I told her. I don't want to show up and they're not there.

She nodded her head.

I moved my hand to her stomach and rubbed it.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Shit I don't know, I'm still coming to terms with being pregnant." She said lookin into my eyes.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I just want a healthy child." I simply said.

She smiled and continued watching the movie.
------------

After the movie I decided to make breakfast for her.

If there is one thing I know about pregnancy it's that food is important and I refuse to let her miss out on one meal or snack.

I made bacon, eggs, toast, sausage and a few pastries hoping this isn't too little for her.

When I finished I put the food on a tray with a glass of water and brought it up to the room.

When I got there I saw she put on her bra and panties much to my disappointment.

When she noticed me walk in her mood brightened.
Most likely at the sight of food.

I set the tray on the bed in front of her.

"Thank you." She smiled.
I smiled pecking her lips and walk to the bathroom to get her vitamins.

Opening the medicine cabinet I see her prenatal vitamins and grab them.

I walked back into our room and saw her eating.

"Make sure you take these" I said handing her the vitamins.

"Mhm." She said taking the vitamins.

I sat and watched her eat, weird I know but I couldn't help myself I just want to make sure my child get the nutrients it needs.

Her stomach is still a little flat so I can't really see a bump yet.

I'm excited for what the future holds for us.

"Angelo!" Annabelle snapped waving her hand in my face.

Shit she only says my name in that tone when she's irritated.

"Yes honey" I smiled at her

She gave me a look of irritation.

" I've been calling you and you're just ignoring me" she said.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking about our baby" I told her running her stomach.

"Mhm well where's your food are you not eating with me?" She asked.

" I just want to make sure you're fed honey" I told her.

She scoops up some eggs and brings it to my mouth.

I open and let her feed me some of the eggs just to make her happy.

"Eat with me" She said and I did as she clicked on another movie.