Chapter 8 ☑️

Annabelle

Three days... freaking 3 days I have been in this room watching tv, eating, and sleeping

The only good thing is seeing Isabella even though she only comes in to clean and bring my food.

Andre's parents visit his home almost every other day so they should have seen something was wrong when he wasn't home or when he wasn't answering his phone and the same for me.

I'm just so confused right now.
Angelo has visited me once and that was only to ask me if I was ready to pick up where we left off.

I only had one thing to say to him, don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.

He must be out of his mind if he thinks there can ever be an us after he basically lied to me our whole relationship. Well the 6 months we were together, but we had love for each other so it still counts.

I hear someone unlock the door and open it.
I don't even bother seeing who it is.

"Um miss?" I hear a woman's voice call out.

I look towards the door and see that it's Isabella.
"Signore Russo want you in the dining room for dinner tonight" she says.
I raised my eyebrow.
I didn't think I'd ever be getting out of this room.

"He's letting me out of the room?" I asked her surprised.

She nods.

"Hmm...ok what should I wear?" I ask still shocked.
"He's very formal man so I suggest a dress" she tells me.
I nod." Ok"
After that she leaves the room.
She usually brings me dinner around 7:30 so I'm guessing dinner is at that time and right now it's 6:45 so I guess I should start getting ready.

Formal my ass I'm wearing what I want to wear.
I walk to the bathroom and turn the shower on.
I walk out of the bathroom and to the closet to pick out my outfit for today.

After my shower I curl my hair and put on makeup.
I may not be leaving the house but that doesn't mean I can't look cute.

By the time I was finished it was 7:25.

I heard a knock on the door before it opened.
Isabella came in and looked me over with a smile on her face.

"You look beautiful miss." She says excitedly.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Signore wants to see you in dining room now" she says.

She motions me to follow her as she leaves the room.

She leads me down this grand stair case.

 After many twist and turns we seem to be getting closer to the dinning room and once we arrive, I see him sitting at the head of the table with the same cold look on his face as always

Not wanting to sit anywhere near him, I sit 5 chairs down from him.
It's a big table.

I turned to see if Isabella was still there but to my disappointment she was gone leaving me alone with him.
"I'm glad we were able to get you down here with no trouble, you look beautiful by the way." He smirked. A smirk I wanted so badly to smack off his face.

Instead I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, anything to get out of that suffocating room... how long were you planning on keeping me in there anyway?" I ask.

"Until you were ready to continue what we had before the arrest, but I realized I was doing this all wrong which is why I brought you down here." He tells me.

Say what now?