Chapter 27 ☑️

Annabelle
16 weeks pregnant

This past month has been pretty calm. Angelo's job hasn't been holding him back as much lately and I'm thankful for that.

I like that he's taking any chance he gets to spend some time with me but I don't want to keep him from work.
He's been so moody lately, you would think he's the one pregnant. I'm glad he's asleep right now, taking a nap, because maybe he will wake up in a better mood. I understand his job is stressful but damn.

I walk up the stairs to our bedroom, which I took the liberty of redecorating so it actually looked like I lived in here as well.
Angelo was still asleep in bed.

He really must have been tired because it's almost 12 in the afternoon and he's always been an early bird

I feel like going to the park today, I always loved going there, it's so relaxing and it brings me joy knowing that this is where I'll be taking my children one day. I know most of their parents , I often talk to them just to get sort of a heads up of what it'll be like taking care of a child.
"Baby... baby, wake up for a second." I said shaking the lord of slumber, trying to wake him up, knowing he'll be pissed if I just left without telling him and I don't have the time nor patience to be dealing with his attitude today.

He shifts a little and groan. I know his ass is up because he looked at me for a quick second and rolled over on his side.

Ok that's how you want to do this? Fine.
I put my hand in his shorts and underwear and took one of his balls in my hand and lightly squeezed it. He shot up and glared at me roughly taking my hand out of his shorts.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." He asked.
"Sorry it was the only way to get you to wake up I wanted to let you know I'm going to the park again." I told him sheepishly.
He sighed.
"Fine make sure you take Enrico with you." He said.
"Ok" I said and went to leave. Before I could walk away he grabbed me hand and pulled me back.
"Be careful." He said furrowing his eyebrows.
"I will, love you." I told him and kissed his cheek and quickly walked away before he could say or do anything if his mind suddenly changed.

"Rico? Where are you?" I called out while I was walking down the stairs.
"I'm right here perdere." He said coming from behind me. I jumped a little, he doesn't even make noise when he moves it's alarming.
(Miss)
"I'm going to the park and your boss insisted I take you with me so will you go?" I asked him.
"Of course Miss, I am your body guard it's my job." He said. I smiled.
"Great let's go, you remember the place?" I asked him. He took me once before a couple weeks ago.
He nodded.
--------

We were at the park and a few kids came over to say hello to me as well as some of the parents.
I loved coming here seeing the children so carefree. It makes me think of how mine will turn out, will it be twin boys or girls, maybe one and one?, if not will they be identical.Will they get along?
I just have so many thoughts going around in my head right now.

"Excuse me? Is it alright if I sit here?" I heard someone ask.
I look up and I see a woman around my age, she was really pretty.

"Uh yeah sure I don't mind." I said to her and she smiled and sat down.

"You come here often?" She asked.
"Yeah I come here a lot, it's peaceful despite the screaming children... what about you? I don't think I've ever seen you here before." I said to her.

She shook her head. " I just moved here a couple weeks ago and was just checking out the neighborhood." She explained to me.
"Oh that's nice, it's a really great neighborhood and I hope you like it here." I told her smiling.

Then I realized something.
" I don't think I've introduced myself I'm Annabelle." I said putting my hand out for a handshake.

She gladly took it.

"I'm Tara."