Chapter 8

The cheering was pretty loud between the Hogwarts students and it's staff as they stood on the stands watching the teams begin the game. So much that Constance was pretty sure she was going to end up deaf.

"Merlin these Gryffindors are loud," Pandora complained as she sat a few rows behind two really big fans of Quidditch.

"I would agree but those are not Gryffindors you're talking about," Constance said and pointed to the two boys cheering," That's Maurice and Vincent."

Pandora lightly rubbed her chin as if thinking and sarcasticly added,"The girly yells did seem familiar."

"You should hear my brother's voice when I pinch him," Jully told the two fifth years with a grin making both look at her.

"Oh, I want to see that," Pandora clapped her hands together while Constance gave her a look. "Fine, fine. Merlin can't anyone take a joke these days."

"Oh, look it's starting," Jules exclaimed excitedly. Ever since the incident with her brother Jully had started hanging out with the group every now and then, claiming she gets bored with the first years eventhough she was one.

"The audience excitedly awaits for the game to start," Wallace Jordan announced being the commentator as the professor released all the balls letting the game begin.

"And it's starting! Sirius Black is already throwing the Bludger at the Ravenclaw captain himself... Look at Justin Chambers!... And ten points to Ravenclaw!" Wallace continued his job excitedly commentating the game. Clearly hoping Gryffindor would win.

Pandora whistled as Ravenclaw scored again cheering for her house, while Constance cheered for both. The boys infront clearly wanted Gryffindor to win at least Vince did, while Maurice observed all their tactics and strategies so he could use them with the Hufflepuff team. Being the captain and all.

It was about an hour before Wallie Jordan yelled out what everyone had been waiting for.

"They've caught sight of the snitch!"

Everybody looked up to see the seekers chase after the small golden ball. Mina Lee, the Ravenclaw seeker, clearly had the brains as she tried pulling a few tricks on the Gryffindor seeker, but he had the faster broom. The boy didn't let himself be distracted as he chased after the ball and caught it.

"M. G. has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

The Gryffindor students cheered for their peers along with some of the others, while the Ravenclaws looked a bit disappointed. Constance applouded anyway happy for the team unlike Pandora who seemed a bit upset. Soon the cheering became chanting.

***

When they were leaving the pitch and on their way to the castle grounds Pandora seemed no longer affected by the victory, while the boys kept chanting the song that the Gryffindors made up with Jully on their shoulders.

Constance and Pandora walked happily behind them.

"Have you finished your book, yet?"
the curly blonde asked her friend.

"What?" Constance looked up at her somewhat confused at the question until she remembered. "Oh, right. The book! Uhm yes, I've read almost everything although I still have a chapter to finish."

Pandora nodded at Constance's story as if believing it. But what actually happened was way more troubling than the girl led on.

"Well, see you tomorrow," Pandora waved at the group.

"Bye!" Jully yelled from her brother's shoulders along with the two boys who only waved.

"Bye," Constance said as an afterthought.