Epilogue

It wasn't a good day for the young Black as he walked down the abandoned halls of Hogwarts. Most of the students were packing or hanging out with their friends for the last few moments possible.

The time being a little over 1 pm when Regulus entered the Room of Requirement, which was just like their usual routine. The girl enters first and after a few minutes or more Regulus comes. However a surprise awaited the boy as he entered.

"Hey," Regulus yelled out as soon as he close the door. "I hope you wrote the last few chapters because I really don't want to wait the whole Summer just to read how Percival decides to fall in love with Gueneviere or even worse die."

The boy knew the words would bother the girl and waited for her to argue back, but was surprised at the deafening silence that followed for the 'muggle-invetion' wasn't turned on.

"Is anyone there?" he asked still making his way through the pilles until the aight of the desk came into view.

"Hello?"

Regulus noticed the odd emptiness on the table. "Are you writing now?" Regulus asked eventhough he was sure he wouldn't get an answer.

Nearing the wooden furniture he noticed the table was completely empty. Unlike usually there were no papers on the table, no books, quilt or ink. Not even the radio.

She's gone.

Was Regulus' last thought as a painful feeling settled in the pit of his stomach. To say the least it was a feeling the boy had become quite accustomed to but had learnt to hide it very well. The feeling between loss of hope, disappointment and just plane sadness usually covered by violance and anger. That whole day had been filled with nothing but disappointment leading to him yelling at Severus and threathening some Hufflepuff.

The last hope he had was to see the girl one last time before the Summer began, but he guessed not and after waiting to the last minute possible he left the room with slouched shoulders and head to the floor at least until he would enter the public eye again. Then he would put up the facade again.

~~~

The train was getting further from the castle and its surroundings. The lake and forest becoming smaller by the second sending triumph to some of the students while others were sad to have left, but all whether they knew it or not would miss it.

Like many others Constance was leaning on the window in her cabin trying to savor the moment as it was the only thing keeping her thoughts from running back to Regulus Black.

But as the castle became nothing more than a dot in the distant her thoughts were left to roam free.

It was all becoming clearer to the girl. After all she had said it herself. Before she had been in denial and shock unable to except the fact that her friend and a school bully could be the same person.

She could see it now. A judgmental pureblood set in his beliefs, having trouble with his family and going through a 'rough' time in his life... Everything seemes to click him being one of the sacred twenty-eight, his brother being in Gryffindor going agaibst everything he was thought and hin probably joining the group of extremist purebloods that the newspaper lately talked about.

Of course Constance knew better than to judge a person by the cover, however to say something like that to a person. Something so cruel and vile no one would be untouched by.

A hand suddenly appeared on her shoulder bringing her back to the cabin with Maurice, Jules, Vince and Pandora.

Pandora sitting next to her had a concerned expression while the others conversed in a somewhat less joyous conversation than usual. Constance knew it was her fault, but whenever she tried to speak the Slytherin's words came back to her and the looks her friends gave her didn't help much.

Constance nodded in response to Pandora's unspoken question and tried to join in the conversation.

"Rice there is no way Lizzy would ever do that she is too much of a lady for anyone, but this guy," Vince pointed towards himself making Jules and Maurice roll their eyes.

The two were sitting at both sides of Vincent as they tried to make sense of his rantings as always.

"Do you know he slept with mum and dad until they practically started locking their door and even then he cried at night until I gave him one of my dolls," Jules complained as if it were the worst thing in the world.

"Hey, don't be mean. Mrs. Dribble was an amazing comapnion," Vince argued crossing his hands while his friends stared at him in amazment while Constance's lips shaped a barely noticable smile.

~~~

Meanwhile in a dusted room stood a seemingly fragile woman. She was looking at the world through the window wallowing in the memories of the past.

"Fanny!"

The woman couldn't take it anymore. That memory it was all that she had left, all that drove her on.

Suddenly a sharp noise pierced the air
making the woman avert her attention towards the boiling water. Calmly she poured the water into an old teapot and put it on a small tray along with a teacup. She picked it all up and slowly went into the living room laying it down on the small table.

As the woman sat down she slowly poured the tea into her cup smelling the familiar and tempting aroma. And while she waited for it to cool off her eyes focused on a picture.

Slowly she stood up again and reached for it. Eventhough it had been years since it had been taken it still brought memories to her. It brought heartache and happiness all at the same time. And another feeling the woman couldn't quite identify.

"I'm almost there," she spoke to the picture and caressed it. "I'll fix everything that has been broken. I promise."

####
Hi!
So this is the last chapter of the book and I hope that you read the next book too, which will probably be published in a few days although I am still debating on its' title. Anyways I'll notify you and I hope you enjoyed this book.

Bye