Chapter 28

Few, with a sigh of relief Constance left the room where the history exam had taken place and walked to the courtyard in need of fresh air.

Taking deep breaths she slowly neared the empty wall and sat on it. As the fresh breeze blew by Constance welcomed it by closing her eyes and leaning her head back on the stone pillar behind her.

The exam hadn't been that hard. It just requested a lot of detail about certain subjects that weren't recently discussed in class. Also the test was quite confusing for most. Constance, eventhough answering every question, was left speechless and completely wiped out.

Purrr, she suddenly heard in front of her. Opening her eyes she came eye to eye with a pair of big green eyes staring at her intently.

"Hi, Cupid," the girl greeted the cat before starting to pet him and scratch behind his ear

"Hi, Cupid," the girl greeted the cat before starting to pet him and scratch behind his ear."You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

The cat only pured and leaned its head into the girl's hand enjoying the attention. "Huh," she chuckled as the cat stood up and started walking around her.

"Merlin's beard," Pandora exclaimed when she was turning around the corner walking straight towards her friend. "What the hell was that?"

Her usually wavey hair was now sticking in all different directions. Probably from having her fingers knotted in it while thinking. Not minding Cupid she flopped down on the wall making the cat scramble into Constance's lap. "That bad, huh?

"Ugh I hate the Ogre wars. They should just put a sign on the door saying: Welcome aboard students of Hogwarts. You have just joined the club of 5000 passengers before you. We hope you enjoy our new deck called the History of magic and other horrors, oh which emphasis on the Ogre Wars. We do hope you enjoy and please no jumping overboard. Thank you," Pandora sarcastically remarked throwing her hands around letting out a confused noise at the end. Leaving Constance to snicker.

"Watch it! You're scaring Cupid here," Constance warned her friend before she finally noticed Cupid holding onto Constance for dear life.

"Sorry, Cupes," Pan apologised and pet him herself.

After a short pause Constance decided to speak as she saw lines of worry forming the Ravenclaw's face.
"Look I know you don't like History, but don't worry. You'll do great. Like always. Grades aren't all that there is to life." The Hufflepuff tried to calm her friend who just looked at the grass.

Pandora sighed again," We'll see."
She turned her gaze to Constance then and studied her expression as she held the cat. "How did you do?"

The girl only shrugged and glanced at the students passing," Not bad I guess."

"Ooh, I know that look. You aced it, didn't you?" Pandora replied with a smile. Constance was ready to negotiate with her when Pandora argued even further,"No, no. No arguements. I know that face. You always say it didn't go well and then you get practically the best grade possible."