PROLOGUE

Rey Kenobi had never had an easy life. She lost her parents at a young age and was taken in by her grandfather.

When she was in high school things got a little better as she met Ben Solo and the two quickly became an item.

Things took a turn for the worse however on the night of graduation. Rey caught Ben kissing another girl at a celebration party thrown by his parents. Without a word to anyone, Rey left and never spoke another word to Ben Solo.

Last she had heard, he got involved with a bad group of people, had a huge fight with his parents and left home.

Rey hadn't heard a word from him since. His parents hadn't spoken to her either. Apparently they had split up after everything that had happened with Ben and Han had moved to another state altogether.

While saddened by this, Rey had more pressing matters to attend to. For one her grandfather had just died and what he had left her was just enough to get into the college she wanted.

The other matter was a little trickier. Unknown to anyone else except her closest friends Poe and Finn and her grandfather, Rey had been pregnant the night of the graduation party and had given birth in secret 8 months later. The father was of course Ben, but she had NO intentions of telling him that.

"Besides, she said quietly to herself. It's not like he's ever going to find out. He's probably in another state or country by now. And even if he did find out, I doubt he'd want to be a father anyway. He made it perfectly clear that night that he doesn't care about me."

Seeing that she was all packed, she grabbed her daughter's bassinet and quickly settled her in the car before taking off on a new adventure.

"College here I come!"

To Be Continued....

A/N- This just popped into my head at random so I decided to post it and see what you guys think.

It's my first AU not in the Star Wars universe and I hope it'll be easier to write.

Please comment below and let me know what you think so far. I promise more of Rey's past will be explained later.

See you with more soon!! 😁😄