• 1 •

Korean
English
_______________________________

"Thank you" A brown haired man with piercings said as the door of the glossy, black car opened to allow his exit. His butler, Rowoon, bowed and swiftly closed the door to get his master's belongings from the boot.

On the other side of the car, a taller man climbed out of the car on his own and retrieved his possessions.

"Youngbin! Let's go!" Shouted Inseong as he carried his bag and hit his friend's back.

Youngbin gave a small sigh and looked at Inseong. "You know this is a business trip and not a holiday right?"

"Yeah."

"So be a bit more serious?" He laughed and walked on, Rowoon closely trailing him with the luggage. Inseong was left standing, feeling slightly, just slightly, embarrassed.

He quickly caught up with the two and they eventually reached the security check area.

"Thank you Rowoon. You can leave." Youngbin commanded.

"Yes sir." He performed a 90 degree bow. "Have a safe trip." He stood up and walked away.

Youngbin and Inseong went through all the necessary procedures at the airport and not long after, boarded the plane.

Twelve hours later, the two arrived in England. London, to be more precise. They quickly left the plane to collect their things.

"It's nice to be back here after so long!" Inseong exclaimed as he dragged his bags off the luggage wheel.

"And you can translate everything for me too!" Said Youngbin in a mocking tone.

"Thanks Binnie." Inseong replied in an expressionless way.

"You know you love your best friend!" Teased Youngbin.

"Nope. It's my job to translate for you." Inseong retorted.

"Eh. True. But you love me." Youngbin smiled and walked off.

"Wait for me!" He chased Youngbin.

Outside the airport, there were people already waiting for Inseong and Youngbin.

"Mr. Kim Youngbin and Mr. Kim Inseong?" Questioned a man in a back suit.

"Yes." Replied Inseong.

"Follow me." The man bluntly said.

There were two other men, who came up to Inseong and Youngbin's sides to carry their luggage as they walked towards the car.

Once they sat in the car, the engine started and drove though London centre. Youngbin was amazed at the old architecture which stood on the capital city's grounds.

"Oh Inseong! That's Big Ben right?" Youngbin quickly questioned and pointed.

"Yep."

It took around half and hour to reach their destination and when they arrived, it was already quite late. They were going to stay at one of the Hilton Hotels.

They were quickly sorted at the reception desk and were able to go to their room smoothly.

"There, thank you." Said Youngbin as the butler dropped off Inseong and Youngbin's belongings.

Both took turns to brush their teeth and wash up, changing into their sleep wear.

"I'm completely beat. I'm going to sleep first Binnie, yeah?" Said Inseong. "Don't stay up too late, you have your meeting tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes mom." Youngbin rolled his eyes.

Soon after Inseong, his eyes fell as he was also quite worn out from the day.