• Epilogue •

Four years have passed since the incident with Mrs Kang. Surprisingly, she accepted Chani's words easily. She said that 'as long as my son is safe I am happy.'

Chani in his group gained great fame after their first comeback. They were rewarded with their first win and the whole family, especially Youngbin, was so proud of them. He and his group members were offered a range of cv's as well as acting opportunities.

"Smile more Chani!" Hwiyoung shouted from the side. Chani was currently shooting photos for the uniform company- along with the rest of the group. He tried to copy poses that he had seen models do before but for some reason, he didn't seem too look right.

"Okay, were good for today!" The director announced. The crew began to clear up everything and The group returned to their dressing rooms to get ready to go home.

"What are you doing after this Chani? Manager hyung said we have a day off." Taeyang asked while Chani buttoned his shirt.

"I'm gonna go back to visit Youngbin hyung and the rest of the household. It's been too long." Chani answered.

"Can we come too?" Hwiyoung hyped from behind Taeyang.

"Sure."

The three boys changed and said goodbye to their other members. They put on their sunglasses and masks and attempted to take the subway to Chani's house.

They arrived at the station and they thought they were doing fine until they heard a scream.

"Oh my god is that Chani!"

"Wait, isn't that Hwiyoung and Taeyang!"

The boys stopped in their tracks, but they didn't dare to turn.

"RUN!" Chani yelled and they began sprinting out of the subway station.

They didn't realise that the fans were long gone and ended up running all the way back to the residence. Chani knocked on the door in a haste and Rowoon opened the door to see a bunch of out-of-breath children.

"Welcome back Chani." Rowoon bowed. "I see Mr Kim and Mr Yoo are here too." He said as he looked over Chani's shoulder. "Come in."

They walked in and welcomed themselves to the sofa. Rowoon returned with cups of water and Chani thanked him, Hwiyoung and Taeyang following shortly after.

Youngbin, Dawon and Inseong returned about an hour later and Dawon crushed the three teenagers in a bear hug. Youngbin hugged Chani and Inseong just greeted them. They spent their free time talking about their lives and soon enough, it was time to eat.

Jaeyoon really went out on the food and he told everyone to enjoy their meal.

The three boys were shocked, jaws practically dropping.

Inseong went over to Jaeyoon and kissed him on the cheek and Jaeyoon hugged him back.

"Are you two hyungs... dating?" Chani asked.

"Yeah!" They both answered.

"Did Youngbin never tell you?" Inseong said.

"No..." Chani glared at Youngbin and he gave a sheepish look.

"Oops." Everyone was silent for a whole second.

"Thank you so much Jaeyoon! The food is so good!" Hwiyoung complimented him in an attempt to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Thank you!" Jaeyoon clasped his hands together in happiness.

The rest of the evening was spent playing games and watching videos. The family and friends were cherishing their time before they are split once again.

Yay! Thanks for reading this story guys, it really means a lot.

P.s. Are you hyped for the comeback because I am. They said 'Te quiero' and I was like that's Spanish! Looks like learning Spanish has finally come to some use lol.🌈