• 6 •

Korean
English
_______________________________
"What were you thinking Binnie!" Inseong was confused.

"It's fine Inseong."

"Well, what are you going to do now?"

"...He seems homeless and... I think I'll take him back with us to Seoul."

"What!"

"He looks too familiar to me. I can't let him go, no. What if something happens and I can't find him again? I have to keep him near me."

"...Do what you want. I'm going outside for some fresh air." Inseong gave up and left.

Two days passed and Youngbin and Inseong missed their flight back to Seoul. Youngbin didn't care though since the boy, which lay on the white hospital bed, was more important to him. He ended up asking his secretary in Seoul to book another flight for him and Inseong, but this time, there was also the addition of the ill boy.

Youngbin sat on the plastic chair next to the hospital bed. The atmosphere was calm and quiet. Youngbin was a little startled when a small rustling noise began to emerge from the bed. He stood up in a haste and saw that the boy was starting to open his eyes. When he saw that youngbin was staring right into his own eyes, his eyes just became wider and he jumped up into a seated position on the bed. This ended with a consequence though, because his stitches were slightly pulled and he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen. He made a hissing sound and youngbin reacted fast.

"Don't do that." Youngbin said and he made the boy lie in bed again. The silence made the atmosphere feel awkward and Youngbin wanted to stop it. "Uhh.. you know... I was thinking... do you want to come to Seoul? I promise you it's better and I will make sure you are safe. You wont be hurt again. I can adopt you!" he suddenly yelled with wide eyes.

This gave the boy a small shock and he continued to look at Youngbin. Realising he clearly had a lack of common sense, Youngbin mentally faceplamed himself. 'Of course he can't comprehend what youre saying. He speaks English!' He put up one finger to the boy to tell him to wait a minute and quickly dragged Inseong into the room.

"What are yo-." Inseong looked at the boy.

"Please translate for me."

After Inseong repeated everything Youngbin asked him to say, the two just stared at the younger boy waiting for a reaction. The younger thought hard about this. He understood that this was a different life and place he had the opportunity to be in. He didn't know these people- except for the fact that he saved them once.

In the end, he figured that he honestly had nothing, I mean nothing, to lose so he agreed. He agreed to put his trust in these two strangers. He agreed to leave the city which he had lived in his whole life. He had agreed to drop the past and embrace the future.

Do I make it seem like Youngbin and Inseong are a married couple or smth😂