• 3 •

Korean
English
_______________________________
The duo left the hotel and was greeted by the men who were going to escort them to the office. The door was opened for the two and Inseong climbed in and placed himself in the leather seats first, Youngbin following him in after.

The polished vehicle rolled on the streets of London, all the way to Euston where the meeting was to take place. This took quite some time as traffic jams are always present in the big city. Although, Youngbin and Inseong did get to listen to the radio for a bit- in English.

Once the car made its appearance at the office, the driver parked it in the underground car park and the men left for the elevator.

In the lobby, Youngbin met with the manager of the London headquarters.

"Mr Kim?" The manager asked.

"Oh. Yes, yes." Answered Youngbin in a confused tone.

"Hello Mr Kim, I am Mr Ashworth. It's a pleasure to meet you." He offered a handshake and Youngbin accepted it. "If you can follow me sir we can begin the meeting." Ashworth gestured the way.

"What did he say?" Youngbin asked Inseong.

"He said to follow him to go the the room for the meeting."

"Okay."

With that, Ashworth led the way and the duo trailed behind. When they entered the spacious office room, many other men were already seated at the table. Turns out they were waiting for the main person to arrive. Everyone stood up as Youngbin walked to his chair.

"Ah sit, sit." Youngbin said and gestured with his hands. They obeyed his command and Ashworth introduced him.

"Everyone, this is Mr. Kim Youngbin, the CEO of our company. This man next to him is Mr. Kim Inseong, his personal translator."

Youngbin and Inseong then took their seats.

"Inseong let's begin the meeting." Youngbin whispered to him. Inseong nodded.

"Okay everyone, Mr. Kim will start the meeting now." Announced Inseong.

The meeting lasted for a few hours. They discussed about the increases and decreases in their prices and such, but the main topic of the discussion was about how they could further expand the company- ways to make it more global. Most workers shared innovative ideas which Youngbin took greatly into consideration. With the help of Inseong translating, the meeting proceeded quite smoothly and you could definitely say it was a very productive conference.

After the meeting, everyone stood up once again as a polite goodbye to the young CEO who took his leave- along with Inseong and Ashworth.

"Goodbye, thank you everyone for your time." Youngbin dismissed them before he walked out.

When they reached the lobby of the building, Youngbin and Inseong had a small chat with Ashworth. It was already 8 O'Clock by the time they completed their daily tasks and the two were hungry so they asked Ashworth if there were any good places to eat at.

Ashworth gave them a few nearby recommendations, which they greatly appreciated. After all, Youngbin thought it would be nice to have an opportunity to see what the streets of London look like at night by walking.

In addition, before they departed, Ashworth gave an important piece of advise.

"Be careful walking on the streets at night since London has quite a lot of crime, don't keep your guard down. You better watch out."

"Thank you." Inseong said and shook Ashworth's hand before leaving.

"What did he say?" Youngbin asked once they left the building.

"He said to watch out for thieves" replied Inseong.

The two men then began to make their way to a restaurant that was not far off.

Hi^^ the story is about to kickstart soon😏