• 2 •

Korean
English
_______________________________

It was 8.30 AM and the ringtone bounced between the cream coloured walls.

With Half opened eyes, Youngbin pulled his body up and out of bed. Inseong, however, remained in a deep sleep, probably somehow drowning out the noise with his snoring.

Youngbin limped his way to the bathroom, looking like a zombie, and brushed his teeth, whilst slapping Inseong awake.

Eventually, they were ready.

"Well Binnie, your meeting isn't until 4 O'clock and right now it's..." Inseong checked. "... 10 O'clock. So, anything you want to do?"

"Can we look at some of the buildings like The Houses of Parliament or The London Eye?"

"We can, but not dressed liked this. It'll look a bit weird right?"

Youngbin looked at his attire. A white dress shirt with a tie and black slacks. Not to mention, he also wore a blazer.

"I guess this is a bit formal."

"Therefore my point. Get changed and put on casual clothes."

"We came to London for a business trip. I don't have any casual clothes!"

"...Fine. Let's just go."

The men hopped in the empty elevator from the 22nd floor down to the ground floor. Since they wanted to relax a bit, they requested to not have someone escort them- Youngbin just wanted to try going on the underground to be honest.

They beeped the Oyster cards, which Inseong brought, and entered the Hyde Park Corner Underground Station.

They had to step into the carriage with the other million people riding the trains- whether it be for lesiure or work purposes. It also didn't help that the humid, summer weather had no mercy on them.

They were forced to stand up due to the lack of open seats and held tightly for a few minutes.

The sound at Waterloo Station signalled the doors opening and Youngbin and Inseong tried their best to exit fast and not get crushed.

Since Inseong was already familiar with the largely populated city, he led Youngbin to the well known landmarks he wanted to see so much. They had no problem navigating when Inseong was there.

"It looks so nice!" Youngbin commented as he took pictures of the London eye from weird angles. "Hey Inseong, take a picture of me with it." He threw his phone at Inseong and posed in front the of the ride with a peace sign.

"You look so weird dressed in a suit while touring Youngbin. It's as if you're doing some undercover work for some secret organisation." Inseong joked. "You might as well have the sunglasses too."

"Just take the picture Inseong!"

"okay, okay."

"do you think we can go on it?"

"Sorry Binnie, its a really long queue and we don't have enough time to wait for that. Lets move onto the next place."

Youngbin and Inseong continued to stroll in the area and look at many other landmarks, as well as take many photos, and by the time they finished, it was already 2 O'clock. Youngbin was getting hungry so Inseong suggested going to a café. Inseong ordered an iced americano for the two and they shared a panini - which Youngbin really enjoyed eating. The atmosphere was quiet, and so they took this time to rest before the tense meeting.

After the food, they returned to the hotel to freshen up before going out to the office.