• 13 •

Korean
English
_______________________________
When the two Kim's returned home, everyone started yelling.

"Let's celebrate the maknae's first day of school! Whoooo!" Dawon screamed as he popped open the wine bottle, standing on the sofa. Why did he even have a wine bottle? Chani can't even drink it. Oh well. More for Dawon then.

Jaeyoon prepared so much food for them all, it was unbelievable. Chani ate till his stomach burst and was clearly very contented.

When dinner finally ended, the room went black. Then, an array of colours began to flash in the living room. Chani ran in to see a man standing behind a turntable wearing head phones.

"Wassup Chani, I'm Johnny." The guy smiled and dropped the beat.

Chani looked over to Youngbin and Youngbin told him to dance. Chani let himself fed free and began to bust out his moves on the dance floor. Everyone was in awe at his dancing but soon joined in.

Somehow it was a crazy night, yet only uncle Dawon got wasted.

The next day, Chani went to to school and he flew past the day very well. The dance teachers were impressed with his skills and he had his first singing lesson. He also had lessons for piano, which Youngbin also pays for out of school.

In October, the school had their first performance of the year. Chani's talents had developed so rapidly that they placed him as one of the main dancers. Not only was he excited to be able to participate in an amazing performance, but Youngbin was pretty hyped too.

Family members were allowed to attend the show and many entertainment scouts also went too.

Chani practised most of the time, from the day he was given the position of a main dancer, till the night of the show. Jaeyoon cooked quite a lot to feed the child and the other members of the house left him in peace. He worked hard until he was drenched in sweat and the moves were engraved in his mind. His performance was practically almost like a set of instructions to him. The only thing left was to add emotion.

The days passed like a breeze and the night of the show had come upon them. Chani remained at the school for the final run and Youngbin and everyone prepared to go to the school.

They arrived 30 minutes early and sat in the second row- since the scouts sat in the front row. The noise in the hall was loud as everyone chatted but it quickly died down once the lights began to dim.

There were a large variety of performances from the students. From acting, to bands, to dancing. Chani performed a break-dancing routine with Hwiyoung and Taeyang. Everyone was impressed with the cool moves they did. Taeyang also did a bit of singing during the song whilst Chani and Hwiyoung rapped. Youngbin by the end was clapping like a madman- of course with Dawon.

Chani was so worn out by the end of the day that he crashed into bed once he returned home.