~Steal~

Third Person's View

*Play Song*

"Hey Darry, did you steal my chips again?" One of the security guards asks the other, his voice thick with a southern accent.

Darry, the other guard protecting the gate of the facility, shakes his head innocently, holding his gun upright as he stands right in front of the metal gate. "Nah, Gabe. You know I don't mess around with Sourcream and onion."

"He lies!" A voice shouts, startling the guards. Their gazes up, eyes wide with alert.

They hold up their guns to the pitch-black darkness of the night, but to what threat, they hadn't a clue.

Gun still scanning the horizon, Gabe murmurs. "Are you lying, Darry?"

"Really, Gabe?" Darry drops his gun in exasperation. "You trusting a strange voice over me? You know I get gassy—"

Two arrows are shot into the wall beside the gate, a rope attached to the end of each.

"A-ambush!" Darry tries to yell, but he is silenced just as fast. Having been distracted by the arrows, he noticed too slowly the black-clothes figure sneaking up beside him, knocking him out cold with the butt of a knife.

Gabe isn't any luckier, getting kicked in the face by a figure zipping down the rope. He was able to let out one shot, but it did him no good.

"Poors guys," Aphmau says softly, crouching down to search through Darry's armour. "They're probably underpaid."

"Aph, remember they're still working for criminals, no matter how little they're paid." Aaron says, cocking his handgun, looking to a small panel next to the gate.

"Man, how many chips do you reckon these guys had in their lives?" Garroth groans, dragging one of the guards over to the side.

"Too many." Katelyn retorts, adjusting her tight black jumpsuit, lacing her fingers with the metal fists.

"Cwan't brlame dem." Crystal tries to say, her voice muffled by the chewed up chips filling up her mouth.

"Found it!" Aphmau exclaims, holding up a blue keycard.

She tosses it to Aaron, who catches it gracefully then presses it against the panel, it emitting a long beeping sound before the gate slides to the side, opening for the group of agents.

The bunch sneaks inside the walls of the facility, the brightness of the long white hallways and the overhead lights blinding them, all of them readying their own personal weapons.

"Where did Zane say to meet him?" Garroth whispers, crouching as he readied his machine gun.

"I have no idea, its Zane, his description of things are almost always confusing," Katelyn remarks, blindly rushing around the corner of the hallway.

A few groans and seconds later, they hear silent thuds.

The group then turns the corner, seeing Katelyn next to another panel, similar to the one outside the gate, the floor covered in unconscious guards.

Aaron tosses the keycard to Katelyn, who when has it in hand, slams it against the panel, the same beeping sound emitting from it, a sliding door then diverting to the side, revealing another hallway of a series of doors.

Aaron stops in front of the door labeled "Janitor Closet," observing a different panel on the door, this one clearly more advanced.

"Why would you need to lock the Janitor's Closet? Garroth?" Aaron gestures to Garroth, who just grins widely.

"My pleasure," Garroth says, backing up just a bit before charging at the door head-on, with a protective helmet on, mind you, gravity taking care of the rest as the door collapsed inwards.

Everyone who was in the 'Janitor Closet' becomes extremely startled, the room as long as the hallways outside.

The room was outlined with about a hundred guards, all armed with powerful machine guns.

There was one well-dressed man, cowering at the very back of the room, holding something in his hands with fright.

Garroth backs up out of the room just in time before a volley of bullets charges towards the door.

"Crystal.....its yandere time," Aphmau says, her back against the wall.

"Hehe.....ooooh...this gone be fun." Crystal unsheaths two katana's in her hands, her face showing an evil smile.

"Nobody gonna take pizza oh no not senpai...." Crystal mumbles to herself, before charging into the room and the volleys of bullets.

Kinda got this from Wolverine.

I mean who can forget Wade Wilson?

The guards start shooting at Crystal, but she swings her katanas blazing fast like a shield around herself.

Some of the bullets ricocheted off of her katana shield, the bullets ending up in some of the guards.

She keeps walking down the middle of the room, the guards falling down as she passed.

And she kept yelling "DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PEELING OFF THE PEPPERONI!"

Yeah guys, I've actually yelled that out once....okay multiple times!

When she reaches the back of the room, the hundreds of guards now lay motionless on the floor, leaving only the cowering well-dressed man in the back, still holding something tightly to his chest.

Crystal walks slowly up to him, swinging the trigger area of the gun around her finger, sticking out a hand calmly to him.

The well-dressed man reluctantly hands her the keycard, his body violently shaking.

The rest of the group enters the room, holding their weapons up, them eventually noticing the threat has been immobilized.

Crystal tosses the keycard to Aaron, who walks over to another door in the room, with an even more complicated panel, which he quickly disarms with top nerd ability, opening it to see an amazing sight.

The sides of the smaller room were lined with numerous stolen prizes from all around the globe, including nuclear codes.

"Jackpot......" Crystal remarks, chewing loudly on her bubblegum.

"Where's Zane?" Aphmau asks, her question being answered by a loud bang.

One of the walls of the larger room, where all the fallen guards were, is bulldozed down, the pieces of it crumbling as a large military tank crashes through the wall, stopping just as its inside.

"Boom baby! What an entrance!" Travis shouts from the passenger seat of the tank, jumping out.

"Oh Travis, don't think I didn't see you were chattering your teeth before we busted through the wall," Zane remarks, hopping out as well.

"Now, where is Gene's trophy case?" Lucinda questions, stepping down elegantly from the tank, her outfit purple and black, showing she was the leader of their organization.

"Look around you, Mrs. Lucinda" Garroth gestures to the tall small room, the walls filled with shelves of different valuable items.

Lucinda smiles, licking her lips.

"Let's get to work...."

Oooh a Spy AU....

This gone be fun😈😈

Have a nice day my crystals!