~Surprise~

Third Person's View

*Play Song*

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!?" Katelyn exclaims, her hands resting on her hips, a scowl plastered on her face. 

"I'm sorry, guys...but it's too risk—" Dante tries to reason, but Aaron doesn't let him. 

"We can't just leave her there with them, WE NEED TO SAVE HER!" Aaron demands, his muscles pulsing against his singlet, his arms crossed.

Everyone else in the room were silent, both scared and too cowardly to intervene.

"Aaron! Katelyn! Calm down! I know how much you two care about Aphmau, but even if we could rescue her, without losing any of our own in the process, we only have one anti-potion to reverse the effects of the forever potion, and Aphmau has two on her..." Teony tries to soothes, pathetically failing, Katelyn stopping her.

"I don't care, Teony! I thought I had lost the two most important people in my world...and now, one of them is alive...we can't just abandon her." Katelyn's voice breaks, hands clutched to her chest.

"Guys...I know it's hard, but the Shadow Knights are getting more overpowered by the day...and P.H.O.E.N.I.X. is falling. We need to escape into hiding for a while. Going after Aphmau...would be a suicide mission." Zane bites his lip, trying to convince Aaron and Katelyn of the unbearable.

But if there is anything Aaron and Katelyn have in common...

They are both, extremely stubborn.

"I can't believe you people," Aaron raises his attention to everyone in the room, their expressions neutral though pained.

"Aphmau...thought you guys were the most courageous, bravest, kindest, and the most amazing people in the world. She believed in you all..."

Everyone's expression go sour, their hearts aching in their chests.

"And you—you all just mindlessly dismiss her. You know she wouldn't give up on any of you, but no, you all toss her aside like she's nothing." Aaron guilts them. 

"And she thought you guys were...everything."

**************************************

"Laurence..." Lucinda tries, but Laurence stops her.

"No, Lucinda...it's my fault why we are all stuck here...it's my fault that I let my guard down enough for Shadow Knights to kidnap Lucy and I...it's my fault why we are all in this mess." Laurence hung his head, his arm around Lucinda's waist, Lucinda leaning into his side.

Lucy coos in Laurence's arms, making the guilty frown on Laurence's face grow into a heartfelt smile.

Lucinda rests her palm on Laurence's cheek, making him his head turn just enough to get a glimpse of Lucinda, who leans up and places her lips on his, their kiss lasting a whole minute.

When they release, they just keep their faces so close together, their noses were nuzzling each other.

"Stop being so hard on yourself....no one's perfect......" Lucinda smiles, Lucy distantly giggling at her parents.

"Well then you are the closest thing to it" Laurence remarks, leaning in for another kiss, but is interrupted by an all too familiar voice and the door to the glass cell opening.

"Uh hate to interrupt the precious moment you guys got going here, but why not we get outta here because there are some really pissed Shadow Knights and woman looking for me"

Laurence's eyes widen largely, his mouth ajar in shock.

"It can't be...you are suppose to be dead."

The mysterious man smirks, flipping his hair back dramatically.

"I'm back, baby."

Have a nice day my crystals!