~Voice~

==========================

~Five years later~

==========================

*Play Song*

"Oh c'mon! HOW COULD CHU DEREK HOW COULD CHU!" Crystal screams painfully, stuffing her face with multiple pizza slices, all simultaneously disappearing into her mouth.

Violet was comforting her sister, fueling her with more and more pizza so she didn't run out.

"We should really stop watching Grey's Anatomy......I swear my water count has gone from 70% to 20%" Amy sniffles, slowly eating some popcorn at her end of the very long couch at Aphmau's house.

"NEVER!!!" Crystal exclaims, her eyes fixated on the large curved tv screen in front of her.

Keely was just stuffing her face with pies, very happily.

Altzac, Zach, Xio, Alexis were all watching while eating assorted chips.

The couples were all sitting together.

Cadenza was leaning into Garroth's side, Garroth's arm around her shoulder.

Katelyn was sitting on Travis's lap, Travis's arm around Katelyn's waist.

Lucinda and Laurence were sitting together, cute little seven year old Lucy playing on the floor with another four year old.

Aphmau was in the kitchen fixing up some more popcorn for everyone, pouring extra butter into one of them.

"Aaron, come here please" She calls to the living room, the little four year old obeying his mother's command, coming into the kitchen with bold wide pure black eyes.

"Yes mama?" The little boy replies, his black hair swept over his tanned face, licking his lips at the numerous bowls of popcorn before him.

"Do you mind bringing the popcorn out for everyone?" Aphmau smiles, gesturing to the large white bowls filled of buttered condiments.

"Okay mama" Aaron Jr responds, taking the bowls from Aphmau, one in each hand, trying to navigate to the living room.

"Popcorn?" He says in a cute little high pitched voice to Katelyn, who was walking into the kitchen.

Katelyn smiles, but shakes her head, gesturing him to what looked like dumping popcorn down somebody's shirt, Aaron Jr giggles giddly, bobbing his head up and down in agreement, running into the living room with the intent of something mischievous.

Aphmau just shakes her head, picking up the popcorn wrappers and tossing them in the trash bin.

"Whaaaat?" Katelyn smirks, coming over to the island table, observing Aphmau's expression.

"He's only 4 Katelyn.....Why are you teaching him pranks......" Before she can finish, you could hear a startled scream from the living room, followed by contagious laughter.

"...THAT is why.." Katelyn stabs a thumb in the direction of the living room, causing Aphmau also to giggle.

"Haha.....yeah" Aphmau says, resting her palm on a wet dishcloth, wiping away at the top of the Island table.

"Besides the jokes.......He would be proud" Katelyn smiles assuringly, Aphmau returning her smile, nodding, knowing she was referring to Aaron Senior.

"Uh....Aphmau....there is something I need to give to you...." Katelyn's voice dropping to a solemn tone, causing Aphmau to stop cleaning and look up, seeing Katelyn holding her arm out to her.