~Forever~

Aaron's POV

*Play Song*

I litterally, was frozen.

Like I was encased in ice, the uncomfortable feeling of frozen water tingling every inch of my body.

My body had gained the inabilty to move or manuvre in anyway

I swear I had just gone blind.

Nope not blind, okay.

She was just standing there, her mouth slightly open, her outfit her regular tight black jumpsuit, it stretching against her curves, her long curvy raven hair draped over her shoulder.

And her eyes....

Her eyes?

They weren't their usual color.....

They sparkled of an.....emerald green.

Weird.

This can't be my brain playing tricks on me.......

Right?

I finally gain the ability to move, using it to my advantage as I sprint to her, when close enough engulfing her tiny body in a hug, tears of joy sprouting from my eyes.

It's really her!

She's really here, in my arms.

I don't care about the scientific facts....

It's her.....

I know it is.

"Oh my Irene Aph......I missed you so much." I whisper into her hair, my heart warming up with joy.

She didn't hug back, nor say anything, she was completely still, like a flexible ragdoll.

Then another unexpected event occurs.

I feel an extremely sharp pain in my abdomen, making me fall back, groaning in pain.

I look down, seeing a dark red start spread across my abdominal area, the maroon warm liquid soaking my black cargo shirt, it being a warning to my body.

I wince, falling to the ground, holding my side where the source of the bleeding was.

A stab wound.

Aphmau twists a small blood covered pocket knife in her hand, looking to me with massive amounts of ferocity.

Why would she........

"Aph...." I wheeze, biting my lip, pain spreading from the wound into my entire left side.

What is happening......

"Well done darling, well done...." I hear an all too familiar voice praise, waltzing up from behind Aphmau.

My vision had become fuzzy at the edges but I knew exactly who was there.

"Ein....." I hiss, with hostility laced double time through his name.

"I never thought I'd see the day where I would find Aaron Lycan, sprawled on the floor, defeated......Pathetic...." He spits, a grin sneaking onto his face as he snakes his arm around Aphmau's waist.

Aphmau turns to Ein, smiling, standing up on her tip toes, and then starts doing the unimaginable.

She places her lips on his, their passionate kiss lasting a full minute.

It was one of the worst minutes of my life.

What was happening?!

What nightmare was I witnessing?!

What sorccery made this to be....

Overwhelmed by mental and physical pain, my anger tries to be the substitute, as my heart is torn apart over and over again.

When they release, I could faintly hear Zane's and Katelyn's calls for me, startling the two, both looking to me

Aphmau looking to me with hate, but looking to Ein with lust.

I wince again, a tear emerging from the creases of my eyelids.

The two run down the hallway, leaving me useless and weak on the grate floor, blood seeping into a growing red puddle on the floor.

I collapse downwards, my head spinning ever so painfully.

Please, Irene, tell me this is a dream......

The last thing I see is Zane and Katelyn looking over me until the darkness consumes me.

Have a nice day my crystals!