One

Jared:

I was currently on set with Margot. We were just talking before we had to film. It was the scene when the Joker shocks her.

"You want to know one thing that annoys me?" She asked

"What is that?"

I have no idea why she said it, but I would talk about anything with her. She is so easy to talk with and get along with. Plus she is beautiful, we was close but since I am not filming as much as the others she is a lot closer with everyone else. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her.

"How you still look good after being turned into 'The Joker'" She laughed

"Well I do try. You caught me on a good day" I smirked

She was about to say something when David called us over, bad timing!

~****~

We had just finished filming. It only took 3 takes. I would have taken one if Margot hadn't made me laugh. I couldn't not laugh though, she was just really funny and pretty cute.

"Good work guys, you two can just go back to your trailers" David told us

When I had gotten the make-up off, I headed to my trailer. It felt a little strange not having eyebrows right now but they will grow back soon enough! I was just in a a pair of jogging bottoms when someone knocked on my trailer door.

"Come in!" I shouted, thinking it was just David or one of the film crew

It wasn't.

"Oh! I'm sorry" Margot blushed

"It's only my top half, you are alright" I laughed

She didn't say anything, just stood and stared at me.

"I hate to interrupt you Margot, but staring is rude babe" I smirked at her playfully

"It is only rude if the other person is uncomfortable and you look and sound pretty cocky at the moment"

"Oh the sass" I joked

She stuck her tongue out at me, running out, laughing her head off. I have no idea what was so funny but I decided to run after her.

"You are so rude Miss. Robbie!" I shouted, running around after her

I noticed the other cast members standing in the door ways of their trailers, just watching and laughing at us. Once I caught up with Margot, I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder.

 Once I caught up with Margot, I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder

"Jaredddd, put me down" She laughed loudly

"I'm sorry, I missed that" I said, running over to my trailer

Once I got outside our trailers, they were opposite one another, I put her down. She hit my shoulder playfully and we then decided to go out for some food.

"Might want to put a shirt on?" She smiled

"Why? I might want people to look at me?" I joked

"Hate to say, but that would make me a little jealous. Other girls staring at you? No thank you" She whined like a 5 year old

I laughed but went and put a shirt on. This is what it has been like for the past month, just us two messing around and flirting back an forth. We have been on set for a month because of script re-writes happened and plus rehearsals went on.

"Where we eating?" I asked as I stepped out

"You two are going for food?" I heard Will shout

I just nodded to him and he called Jai and Cara. They ended up joining us, a little annoying since I wanted to spend time with Margot. I looked at her and she looked a little sad but I am not sure why. She might have wanted it to be just us two as well but I don't know.

Jai and Cara wanted to go Olive Garden so we made our way there. It wasn't a long walk so I didn't mind.

"I forgot to change my shoes! These sandles rub my feet so bad" Margot complained

I crouched slightly in front of her and she jumped on my back. She has done this about 4 times, every time time we go out for food. Her shoes probably don't even rub!

"You are whipped my friend!" Will told me

"Defiantly not whipped, don't want her shoes giving her pain" I winked at him

He knew they wasn't hurting her too. She pulls this way too often but I am just a sucker when it comes to this girl! I remember her telling me once that her ex-boyfriend never did anything to make her feel special. Never took her on a dinner date, never did the old ;give her your jacket' kinda thing. She felt like he was embarrassed by her. He is clearly messed up.

"I SHIP IT!" I heard someone shout at us

I turned my head to see 2 girls across the street from us. I laughed at them and we all waved.

"ME TOO!" I shouted, running down the road to Olive Garden

(A/N)

Only a short chapter, kind of want to see if people are going to like it! I am not going by anything that actually happened. This is just a fan fiction and somethings may be different to what you have read but please don't hate on me? I just love these two and also the movie!

Please vote and comment? It would mean a lot! ThankYou :)

Will update again soon, if anyone decides to read!