Seventeen

Jared:

Today we was leaving for Camp Mars. We was going a few days early to help set everything up and also rehearse. Once I had gotten dressed I walked into Ryder's room to get him up. Then doing to same with Ziggy. Margot was showering so it was my job to get them ready this morning. Since I knew Ryder would go back to sleep I got Zig ready first.

"What do you want to wear today Zig?" I asked as I picked him up, walking into his closet.

Half the time they pick what they want to wear but sometimes they have days where they want to go out in there PJ's and as much as I want to let them, sometimes they can't. Today was that day, they wanted me to choose.

~* Ryder // Ziggy // Jared // Margot *~ 

When both kids were all changed and ready I took them both downstairs for some breakfast

"Smoothie" Ziggy said happily 

"No. Cakes" Ryder huffed 

He meant pancakes. I made both, I made Zig a blueberry and banana smoothie and then just normal pancakes with pieces of strawberry. I also made some pancakes for Margot too, I would have a smoothie.

"Okay they both look adorable today!" Margot said happily as she walked into the kitchen

"That is because I got them ready today" I smirked 

"Oh you are so big headed sometimes" 

I laughed and gave her a quick kiss before drinking my drink. I got a text from Tomo saying that they was leaving in 20 minutes. Once everyone had finished breakfast me and M got the boys shoes on before heading out to the car. We packed up the car last night so nothing was rushed today. Luckily it was only an hour and 20 minute drive to Malibu so it shouldn't too much of a bad drive. 

Both kids had a TV in the car in front of them so they will just watch their shows until we get there. I really hope bringing them was a good idea, I just don't want anything bad to happen to them while we are here, it shouldn't do since I had made sure there were security in the room when they was there. I know no one would hurt them on purpose but they are only 3 and anything could happen.

"I asked Shannon and Tomo if they would spend some time with the twins while we hang out. I don't feel like we have spent enough time alone in ages" Margot said 

"Very true, I miss spending time with you" I smiled 

Me and M spoke the whole way, the twins ended up falling asleep. When we had arrived we went to the lodge/hotel that we would be staying in. There was the master bedroom, a kitchen, living area and then a twin bedroom. 

Everyone would be arriving to camp in 2 days so I am very excited for that! 

~*Two Days Later*~

Fans were beginning to arrive so me and Tomo headed out where they all were, the cabins was getting sorted so they was waiting for a little bit. Margot was sorting something out with Shannon. Me and Tomo had Ziggy and Ryder with his, both sitting on our shoulders. 

"Oh my gosh! It is actually Jared and Tomo!" Some girl said, nearly crying 

I laughed at her but I said hello to her and everyone else.

"ELLO!" Ryder screamed happily 

I smiled at him and put him down on the floor where he just began to run around like a a fruit loop. People were playing tag with him and also trying to teach him how to hula hoop, it was very cute. Ziggy on the other hand was sitting on the floor with a group of people playing some clapping game with them. 

"We hope you all don't mind us bringing these little guys along with us!" I said to everyone 

"We love them!" I heard someone shout 

I'm glad everyone liked the boys. After me and Tomo spent some more time with everyone we headed back to our private area. Ryder was still running around the whole way back, he loves being outdoors so much! At least he will be tired tonight! Ziggy was holding both mine and Tomo's hands while he swung him. He loved to do that.

Short and really bad but I tried -_-