Two

Margot:

Everyone had the day off from filming today which I was kind of glad about since I didn't sleep too well last night. There was a big storm that hit here and I just don't like them, I never have. I opened the blind from the main space in my trailer and noticed the Jared wasn't awake yet. I only know since he opens the blind when he is.

I knew not many people would be awake so I just decided to shower instead, the weather was pretty rubbish today so I have no plans. My family are out on holiday so I won't be able to see them until 3 weeks. 

After my shower I noticed that Jared was awake. I don't really know why I was waiting for him to be awake. I just want to hang out with him, who wouldn't? I noticed him waving from his window which made me smile and wave back. He then waved me to come over so I did.

"You look tired? Did the storm keep you up?" He asked, sounding concerned 

Why would he be concerned, no one ever is. People laugh it off when I tell them that I am afraid of storms, thinking I am just being pathetic.

"Yeah. I may be the tad bit scared of them" I sighed 

"Should of messaged me, I would have came and sat with you" He told me, smiling 

How can you not like this guy? He is honestly just really sweet and caring towards everyone, let's not forget good looking but personality over looks for me.

"You wouldn't think I was just being stupid?" I asked 

"Of course not! It's okay to be scared" 

I smiled and thanked him. Since we was both ready we decided to head out for some breakfast, we speed walked out so no one could tag along this time. As much as I like everyone, it's nice to have some time just me and Jared.

"Do you have plans today?" I asked as we walked down the street 

"I am just going to see my brother, nothing too exciting. You?" He smiled

"Probably just binge watching TV shows" I laughed 

"You can join me if you want to? We are only meeting since we want to talk about new music"

I sometimes forget that he is in a band. I have actually listened to their music, I got to admit, it's pretty good. I agreed to go with him. It would be better than sitting in my trailer all day, being bored out of my mind.

~****~

Me and Jared had just got back from seeing his brother. Shannon was so kind and funny! I seemed to get on with him really well. Me and J headed down to the food court and noticed no one else was here. This set had a food court so we didn't have to eat eat everyday. Sometimes I liked too since it was just nice to get out.

"You think they all went out?" I asked 

"Maybe, shall we check the lounge?" 

I nodded and we headed over but there was still no sign of them anywhere. After looking everywhere around set, no one else was here, except security. In the end I asked the security where everyone was and he said everyone had gone to the fair that was in town.

"Sorry you missed out Margot" Jared smiled slightly 

"I had a really good day with you and Shannon! I would pick hanging out with you over the fair. I don't trust them rides" I laughed and he smiled at me 

He is perfect.

Wait.

Did I just say that?

"You did" He smirked 

I didn't mean to say that out loud! How awkward. I just blushed and looked away from him. He laughed at me and we then headed down to the lounge area to play some dance game that was on an x-Box One. We are still young at heart!

"I beat your sorry ass fair and square! You can't cheat at this game!" I said playfully 

"Whatever" He huffed 

"Awww J" I teased

"I'm not playing that every again" He pouted 

"You are such a child" I said, sticking my tongue out

He turned his head away from me, still pouting of course! I laughed at him and then jumped on top of him, making him fall backwards onto the floor. 

"Am not" 

He then looked me dead in the eyes and for a good minute we just stared at one another. Before I was about to get up, he wrapped his hands around my waist and rolled me over so he was on top of me. This man is surprisingly light! 

"Am I still a child?" He whispered in my ear

"Yeah" 

"Is that so?" He smirked before beginning to tickle my stomach 

I then just burst out laughing, trying to get away from him. I was so ticklish! 

"J!!" I giggled loudly 

"Sorry I can't hear you M" 

"You aren't a c-child" I struggled to say 

He finally stopped and I collapsed on top of him, I had managed to get on top of him in the middle of this.

"I will get you back Leto!" I warned and he smiled 

"Having fun you two?" Someone said from the doorway 

We both turned our heads to see some of the cast smirking at us on the floor. I looked at Cara who was filming. How embarrassing! That is when I just put my head into Jared's chest and sighed, out of breath from laughing, a little too much!

This is what I love about hanging around with him. Never a dull moment with him and it is never awkward! I could sit and talk with him for hours on end. This is something I have never had with someone before. It is nice to be able to do that with him.

[A/N] 

I kind of like updating this book to be honest. These two are actually very cute. I know Jared is a lot older than Margot but in this book he is only 3 years older, I just thought it would be a little better that way!

Please leave a comment or vote? It would mean a lot if people read this book! I will check over for mistakes soon :)

Also, if anyone knows someone who could make a good cover for this book, let me know please? I have made one earlier but not sure I am going to use it!