Six

Margot:

"Babe, we have to get up and go down for breakfast" I heard Jared say, shaking me lightly 

"Nooo" I grumbled 

Me and Cara went out with Kendall last night. I don't even remember getting back to the hotel. I only just realised Jared called me babe. That is the first time since we have dated, I know it isn't a big deal to most people but for me it is!

I couldn't feel Jared next to me anymore so I slowly opened my eyes, sitting up. I have the worst headache!

"What time did I get back?" I groaned 

"About half 3. I know you are hungover and want to stay in bed all day but we have to leave for the conference in 3 hours" He smiled 

I whined but got up and showered before we went down for breakfast, I only ended up having some toast and a yogurt since I wasn't too hungry this morning. Me and Jared were the only ones who had finished eating so we sat and talked while they finished. I was just sitting there with my head in my hands, elbows resting on the table.

"You alright M?" Jared asked 

"I don't feel very well" I sniffled 

Yes I was crying. My stomach was really unsettled and my head was pounding, oh and a sore throat to top it all off. I then felt myself being picked up bridle style. I knew it was Jared so I put my head into his neck, sobbing lightly. 

When we had gotten to our room Jared had put me down and that is when I just ran to the bathroom and was sick. I am never drinking again. Once I had cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth I headed back out to the main living area of our room. 

"You aren't going to this conference M" He told me 

"I feel better, I'll be perfectly fine" I smiled

"You have been sick Margot. You need to rest, not be swarmed with cameras and being sat in a hot room for 3 hours" 

He was so protective. It was cute.

"Jared I will be fine. The minute I feel off then I will let you know. Okay?"

"Fine but even if you get a headache we are coming back here" He said and I nodded, giving him a hug 

We both then got ready. I also took some pain killers just to keep the hangover from getting worse because I knew it probably would. What Jared didn't know is that I actually still feel sick but I didn't want to let anyone down by not going and then me and Jared not being there because I know if I don't go then he wouldn't either. 

~****~

Cara was to my left and then Jared on my right, we were holding hands and my head was resting on her shoulder, our relationship was out to everyone now since that was literally one of the first questions they asked.

"If they ask, say I have a stomach bug" I whispered to Cara 

She knew I felt sick today, so did she. No idea why we decided to go out last night. I looked up at Jared and shook my head. He got what I meant and led me out of the studio we was in. 

"How about a movie day? I will run you a bubble bath when we get back then we can just chill in bed and cuddle?" He smiled at me 

"You are the best. I don't deserve you Leto"

"You deserve the best and I know that isn't me but I will try and do everything possible to make you happy and show you that you mean the world to me"