Thirteen

Margot:

"Babe can you come and zip up my dress?" I asked Jared from the bathroom

Today was the premier and I was looking forward to it but the same time I just wanted to skip the pictures and questions and just get into it. I haven't told Jared about the pregnancy and I feel really bad about it! I wasn't showing yet though so it isn't obvious yet. I was going to talk with Cara about it today. There was an open bar before everything so it I would talk to her then.

"There you go" He said before walking back out 

Once we had both got our shoes on we headed out to the Lamborghini. Jared only decided to drive since he didn't plan on drinking tonight. There was an after party but we both said we wouldn't stay. 

~****~

"You are going to start showing soon M, you need to tell him!" Cara said 

I was asking a lot of Cara, I knew she didn't want to keep this secret from Jared. They were very close and it was killing her, I could just tell. 

"I know but I have a plan. It is our year anniversary in a few weeks so I am going to surprise him them, hes is either going to be really happy or really annoyed"

"That is going to be so amazing! How many times do I have to say, he is going to be so fucking happy" She smiled 

I just nodded and took a sip of my drink, everyone around me had some sort of cocktail that was being served. I had water and everyone just thought I was crazy for not getting pissed. Jared walked over to the bar with Jay and Will, all of them ordering a drink. J stuck with a soft drink too, I think he ordered water or some sort of fizzy drink.

"You are always the one to drink, why not tonight?" Jay said to Jared 

"One I am driving and two me and M are driving to Malibu tomorrow with Tomo and Shannon so I don't want to be hungover" He said, smiling 

We was just going there for the day, they had some family and friends staying there for a few days. I didn't have to go but I had never been to Malibu before.

*I am going to skip a month a head*

~*One Month Later*~

We have officially been dating a year! Crazy. I woke up and I was greeted with breakfast in bed by J. Once I had finished that he bought me out into the living area where he had a bouquet of flowers and some presents! I turned around and gave him a massive hug. He was honestly perfect. He had got me a new pair of heels, a new dress, some jewelry and then a few other little bits that I had mentioned to him. I couldn't be happier with everything he got me.   

"ThankYou so much baby" I cried

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ThankYou so much baby" I cried

I was way too emotional right now! I took a picture of everything, just so I could remember this day. We shared a quick kiss before I led him into the dining area. 

Off Camera /Jargot\जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें