Nine

Margot:

It was our last full day in Paris which is kind of sad because it has been an amazing week! Yesterday we went to Disneyland and that was awesome. We were currently just walking around the streets hand in hand, talking about anything and everything. I knew we was getting pictures taken of us, it was annoying that anything we do, it gets photographed. 

"You okay J?" I asked as I looked at him 

He looked really annoyed and I just tell he was tense when we was holding hands, I hope it wasn't something I have done. Anything can annoy Jared and that is what worries me about him.

"That one pap up there is just annoying me" He groaned 

I looked at them and he was just staring at me with a smirk on his face. Gross. Fat pig.

"Margot you are looking rather sexy today" He smiled as we got closer to him 

We both ignored him at first but he carried on following us down the street, along with about 10 others. Can they not just leave us alone? The creepy one started to come by my side which kind of freaked me out. Jared noticed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Aw Margot, don't be scared of me babe"

That made Jared flip, oh god. I didn't try and stop him though since he shouldn't have said it. Jared smacked his camera out his hands and onto the floor. He then grabbed the guy by the shirts, slamming him against the wall.

"Do not ever speak to my girlfriend like that! She was clearly freaked out by you so next time get the hint and fucking do one" He growled 

The man looked scared and just nodded, trying to get of J's grip. Honestly Jared can be scary towards some people when he is like this but it doesn't scare me. Sure Jared will probably get angry at me one and shout but I know that he would never hurt me, he isn't like that. He will have no problem hitting someone else though. 

Before we left, Jared punched him in the jaw. I laughed a little before J grabbed my hand. 

After looking around for a few more hours we headed back to the hotel, we both needed to pack, I hate packing! It is just so boring.

"You wait for that to be all over the media" Jared huffed as we got into our hotel room

"Who cares? He was being a dick, he deserved that punch" 

"I wish nobody would care but my agent and management will care. I am sure David will have a little shout at me too, I am in his movie" 

"It'll be fine baby, promise" 

He smiled at me weakly and I gave him a kiss before heading into the bedroom. He soon followed, pulling me on top of him onto the bed. I began kissing his neck and being the tease I am, I got up, heading into the bathroom.

"I don't think so Robbie" He growled in my ear

I smirked at him and he dragged me onto the bed once again. Guess we aren't getting any packing done anytime soon? 

~****~

"M!! You are back!! Tell me everything, come on" Cara screamed happily as we got out the car 

I looked at Jared and he smiled, nodding at me. I gave him a quick kiss and ran over to Cara. We had a hug before she dragged me to the lounge to talk. I looked back at Will helping Jared with our stuff. I am so glad everyone gave him a chance, he is truly amazing.

Jared:

While Cara and Margot spoke and caught up I headed to my trailer to get some sleep, I was way too tired. Will didn't mind though since he was going to see his family in half an hour. Once I got into my room I changed into some jogging bottoms, leaving a shirt off. 

For some reason I couldn't sleep, I felt weird without Margot next to me. I sound stupid and clingy which isn't me. I can spend the day without her but when it comes to sleeping I just feel weird and lost. Before me and Margot started dating I always had trouble sleeping.

'We need to talk'

That was the message I got from my management. I sighed, knowing it was about what happened in Paris. I got up from my bed, putting a shirt on. I then put some shoes on and headed out to my car but before I could get in David stopped me.

"Where you off too Jared?" He asked

"I need to see my management, what is up?" I replied 

"Just wanted to quickly say that the Paris incident with the paps isn't a problem with me, I just wanted to let you know I am not angry as I know what they said to Margot" He told me 

I nodded, thanking him before I got in my car and speeding off. I knew management wouldn't be the same. Tomo was caught having a fight at a bar once by the paps and they were so pissed at him!

When I had gotten there they didn't look too happy, but do they ever? This was the first time in about 5 months that I have done something stupid, was doing pretty well until that pap decided to be rude to my girlfriend, we wouldn't have a problem if they learnt to respect celebrities. 

"This is about the Paris pap situation. You know you should never punch a pap or even get involved with them. They can rip your reputation in half just by one photo and article!" James said 

"Well if they learnt some fucking manners and respected people then they wouldn't end up getting hurt would they? I am not the first celebrity to do this so clearly it isn't just me who can't stand to deal with there shit anymore! At the airport a few months ago they pushed Margot and if I wasn't there next to her then she would have been pushed to the floor. I am not sorry for what happened so do not expect me to apologize to anyone!"

"Okay well we are not willing to speak to you when you are in this frame of mind. We know you Jared, never forget that. We know how angry you get and we also know how stubborn you are but you need to think about your reputation here, atleast say it was wrong, you don't have to say sorry to anyone" They said and I just nodded, walking out to my car 

When I had gotten back to my trailer I noticed Margot lying on my bed, on her phone. She smiled at me and I returned it. It was more of a half smile since I was so close to falling asleep. 

"Where did you go off to?"

"Management wanted to talk, nothing special" I mumbled 

I took my shoes off, along with my t-shirt and laid next to Margot.

"I know you don't sleep well and you are knackered right now, so go to sleep? I will be here with you" She said to me 

"How'd you know?" 

"Because when I was filming late a few weeks ago I came in to see you tossing and turning. You kept groaning, I knew you was awake and the moment I got into bed you wrapped your arms around my waist and slept like a baby" 

I just looked down, that is kind of embarrassing. 

"I find it very cute babe, now go to sleep, a groggy Jared is not fun for anyone" She smirked 

I gave her a quick kiss before we cuddled into one another, slowly drifting to sleep. 

Okay but this is just reminding me of how single I am lmao. I feel like I update way too much, considering no one actually reads this.