Twelve

Margot:

Me and Cara were currently on FaceTime. I left to go back to LA tomorrow. I was so excited to see Jared and also my friends. I missed everyone! Don't get me wrong, I loved being here with my family but being without my friends and boyfriend is also hard.

"You know Jared is probably going to flip out when I tell him" I told her 

"Why would he?"

"I don't know but you never know with him. He sometimes just flips, have you not met him?! His temper is terrible, a few months back we went out for dinner and someone just looked ass and he punched them straight in the nose" I huffed and she laughed 

"He is just being protective, you know what J is like. It'll be fine, honestly" She smiled 

I nodded and sighed. I then said a quick goodbye to her since I needed to pack the last of my stuff. Me and my mum sorted through all my clothes last week so I only have two suitcases of everything important to take with for Jared's house. We said we would buy everything else which wouldn't be much to be honest. 

"I heard you on the phone, why would Jared flip and what is this about his bad temper?" My mum said, walking into my old room 

"Jared is just easy to annoy. It takes little to annoy him and he just has no patience. It gets him in so much trouble with press" I said, smiling to myself 

Everyone wondered how I even put up with him when he gets annoyed or angry but he normally just goes somewhere to cool off. He has never been really angry with me and I haven't been angry with him. We have had the small argument every now and then but who doesn't.

"Has he ever like hi-"

"Oh god mum! No. Never. He would never lay a finger on me. He isn't like that and will never be like that" I said quickly 

I didn't want her thinking of Jared like that, once you get past his 'hard' act, he is a real softie. 

"You will love him. He is so sweet and kind and would do anything to make me happy. He treats me like a princess, even though I tell him not to" I said

I began smiling as I started to think about him and everything he does for me. Like one time I didn't want to go out to the mall because I just didn't feel confident that day but I needed to go and get 'girly items' as J says. So he went out and got them for me, along with a bag of skittles and a Starbucks coffee. All the little things like that mean so much.

"Well I can not wait to meet him!" She said happily 

I didn't want to rush Jared meeting my family, it is always awkward meeting them for the first time. I had already met Jared's family and they were lovely. Shannon was the first person I met and I loved him the first day! He was just so caring and funny!

My mum then left the room, I am so glad she didn't remember about the Jared flipping thing. Once I was finished packing I headed into the living area to see my family all watching TV. Since it was my last day I suggested going out to lunch and they all agreed. I wouldn't be seeing them for a few months so I wanted to have a nice meal with them. 

~****~

"M!" I heard Jared say 

I turned my head and seen him standing at the gate 

I squealed happily and ran up to him, jumping into his arms. I grabbed his face and we shared a kiss before I buried my head into his neck.

"I missed you so much" I sniffled 

"I missed you too baby" 

I stayed in this position as he walked to baggage claim. It felt so good to be held by him. When I finally got down I looked at him. I studied his face and noticed he looked knackered. Someone can not sleep alone! A few night ago I was face timing him when we was trying to sleep. I didn't mind since it was day time for me. I just spoke to him until he managed to fall asleep. I found it very cute that he felt lost without me in bed with him. Just shows how soppy he is once you knock all his walls down.