Fourteen

Jared:

Me and Margot are currently in the car and on our way to her families home. I wasn't nervous but I just felt a little on edge. I was in a bad mood already from the flight so that was annoying, I didn't want to act pissed off around them when it was my first time meeting them. I had kept my hair short ever since filming Suicide Squad, I just didn't want to grow it out just yet. My hair was also red, I let Margot pick the colour, she apparently liked my hair when it was colored. 

"We are going to stop off at our hotel first just" M told me and I nodded 

She had her head resting on my shoulder and her arm linked with mine. We was both pretty tired and it wasn't helping anything since we have snapped at one another a few times today. I hated when the atmosphere was tense. 

Once we arrived at the hotel we checked in and headed up to our room. We was going straight back out to the car to head over to see her family. I honestly didn't see the point in stopping off to the hotel first but I wasn't going to bother arguing or asking about it.

The whole way to the house me and M didn't speak. It was a comfortable silence though, not awkward. I had my headphone plugged in and we both had an earphone. I shuffled my playlist and we just listened until we got to her mums.

"Who is that guy?" I asked as we pulled into the drive 

"That would be Cole. I have no idea why he is even here" 

She didn't sound too happy about it either so I am guessing M doesn't like him very much.

"Margot nice to see you again babe" This Cole said as we got out the car 

Way to annoy me more mate. Margot could tell it annoyed me and smiled weakly at me.

"I understand you haven't seen me in a while but you had the chance to pop by when I was here a few weeks ago. I don't want you here today Cole, sorry" Margot told him 

He looked taken back but nodded, glaring at me. What the hell have I done? 

"Mum?" 

That is when Sarie came running down the stairs. Margot's dad wasn't in the picture but I never asked much about him with her because I didn't know if she was comfortable with it all. I sure as hell don't talk about my father. I don't want to, ever. One day it will have to be said but not anytime soon. 

Once they hugged, she turned to me. After not saying anything she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I laughed slightly but hugged back.

"I am so happy to finally meet you Jared!" She smiled 

"You too" I said awkwardly 

I was never usually this shy but I had never done the whole meeting the parent kind of thing. 

"He is just tired and a little awkward with new people" M said 

"Sorry" I smiled slightly 

"Don't be! I don't blame you for being a little awkward" 

She seemed sweet. The 3 of us then headed into the garden and I noticed another guy playing with a dog. 

"Cam" Margot said and he turned his head

Her brother just looked at me before pulling me into a bro hug, this family needs to give a warning before they hug! I then began to talk to him about some sport thing he wanted us to go to one day before me and Margot leave. I found it a lot easier to talk to Cameron, maybe because he just likes the same kind of thing as me and because he is a guy.

After staying for a few more hours we decided to go to our hotel and relax. I still haven't gotten over the fact that I am going to be a dad. M is starting to show a little which is exciting. When we arrived at the hotel I decided to get in the shower while Margot got in the bath.

"Want to go out for food or just order room service?" She asked me as I stepped out the shower

"Just order? I am way too lazy to get ready again" I said and she nodded

Once I had dried I put some boxers on and then some jogging bottoms. I didn't bother with a t-shirt.

When we had both eaten and watched a movie we got into bed. I was about to sleep when Margot started talking. Ughh.

"You still up?" She whispered 

"Mmm" I mumbled 

I was knackered. I just wanted to sleep.

"What gender do you hope the baby will be?" She asked me 

"Can we talk about this tomorrow" I groaned 

"But I can't sleep" She mumbled 

I growled quietly but sat up, putting my arm Margot who was also sitting up. I love her but I also love my sleep.

"I have always wanted to have a boy but also a girl would be super cute" I told her 

"I have always wanted a boy too. I want a girl too though, just because imagine all the cute dresses and hair styles you can try. I can't wait for this little peanut to be born" 

Margot then began to ramble on about everything and anything to do with future. In the middle of this I began to fall asleep.

"JARED!" She shouted, making me jump

"What!" I said, slowly 

"Nothing. Goodnight, love you" 

I rolled my eyes, saying I loved her too before going back to sleep. 

~****~

I woke up from my phone ringing loudly in my ear. I groaned and answered it. Can I never just sleep without being woken up by something?

"Shannon has been taken to hospital" I heard my mum speak 

I shot up out of bed and headed into the living area before speaking.

"What the hell has happened?" I asked 

"Nothing to worry about, he has only broken his arm but I thought I would let you know"

"Ugh I thought something bad had happened!!" I sighed 

"I class that as bad"

"Anyway, how are you and Margot? I have been meaning to pop by but it'll have to wait until you are both back" She says 

"We are both fine mum. We'll come round one day next week for a few hours" I told her 

Once I had spoken for a few more minutes I hung up, heading back into the bedroom to see M still fast asleep. I left her to sleep while I took a shower.

"AHH!" I heard Margot shout behind me 

I screamed out, a little high pitched than usual. I turned around to see her crying of laughter. I just glared at her and she still carried on laughing at me. Since she had her back to me I grabbed her arm, pulling her into the shower with me, my arms on her shoulders.

"Jareddd!" She whined, trying to get out the shower 

"This is why you shouldn't make me jump babe" I sassed 

I turned the shower off and grabbed a towel, putting it round my waist. I then grabbed one of the big fluffy towels and wrapped it around Margot. She came over to me and gave me a hug, her head in my chest. She then looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Do you mind if we leave for America this Friday instead of next Tuesday? I know it means we have only been here a few days but I have a hospital appointment and then some photo-shoot" Margot asked 

"That is fine baby" 

I also had work to do on the Saturday so I was kind of glad I didn't have to cancel that!

Short and shit. Still have no idea why I update this :(