Ten

Margot:

"Let's go home"

"And cut!" David yelled 

I smiled and gave Jared another hug before going to get my make-up and outfit off. I was kind of sad that this was the end of filming but the premier is pretty soon so that should be amazing. I would miss everyone like crazy!

Next week I would be going to Australia to see my family for a month. I am then thinking of buying a house in LA. Me and Jared haven't talked about us moving in together recently so I have no idea what he wants to do. I would love to move in together, we are at the perfect time in our relationship and I feel like it would be a good step to make. I will talk about it with him soon I guess.

"Squad party tonight guys! All the cast and film cast is having a party for the end of filming" I heard David say 

I am sure the word will get around to everyone on the set at some point. I do like end of filming parties but I hate the hangover the next day. Once I was changed into my shorts and top I headed off to my trailer. It was now pretty bare in here since we all packed our stuff out. Everyone would just spend the night in and then tomorrow everyone goes back home. I will be staying with Jared until I go back to Australia.

"I can finally change my hair colour!" 

That is the one thing everyone heard Jared shouted happily 

We all laughed at him as he came out the main building. It was kind of mint green at the moment so it'll be back to his normal hair colour very soon. He walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss before heading into his trailer, probably to shower. I left him to it as I needed to go and sort some of my things before tomorrow. 

After a few hour of just sorting some things out, showering and sitting on my phone I noticed the time, I only had about an hour until this party. I just decided on a black dress with black heels. These heels will be off within 5 minutes, they are killing me already!

"M you ready babe?" I heard Jared say as he knocked the door

"Coming now"

He looked at me and licked his lips.

"Do you always act like a horny teenager?" I sassed and he laughed 

We linked hands and went over to his car. It was being held somewhere else, I wasn't too sure where but I am guessing J knew. 

6 wrong turns later, we arrived.

"Remind me to use GPS next time" I said, rolling my eyes at him as we walked in 

He slapped my ass playfully and I laughed. As we walked in I noticed everyone else was here, we are always late. There was music blasting out the speakers and a bunch of tipsy people dancing. I spotted Cara and Jay at the bar so I headed over to them, dragging Jared with me. 

"You guys are like 25 minutes late" Cara stated 

"Well someone doesn't know there left from right" I joked, looking at Jared 

"You can walk next time then" 

I stuck my tongue out at him and he pouted. Such a child, While us 4 spoke at the bar, Jared stood behind me with his arms around my waist. He is very cuddly today and I kind of love it.

"Come on mate, Will wants us to play beer pong" Jay said to Jared 

He nodded eagerly and they headed off, anything that involves beer with them two!

"How is it going with you two?" Cara asked

"Really good, I'm going back home for a month next week so I am going to miss him like crazy. We have talked about moving in together but not recently, I want to talk to him about it since I am thinking of buying a house in LA" I told her