Eight

Today was Margot's birthday. She didn't really care that much about her birthday, I was the same though. I am not big for my birthday either, nothing too exciting. I of course cared about hers! We was currently lying in bed together, she had just got done filming so she came back to relax for the rest of the day. M was up all night with stomach ache, girly kind. I felt bad for her because she told me it gets quite bad, I made her a hot water bottle and we cuddled most the night though.

"ThankYou again for the ring and the jumper J, I really like them" She smiled

"You didn't think that was all I got you right?" I asked 

"I don't need anything else baby"

I smiled at her but handed her a card. It had two plane tickets inside, along with a picture of our hotel. 

"You are joking? WE ARE GOING TO PARIS?!" She screamed happily 

"Yeah. I wanted us to have a week away from everyone and all the filming. I know it is all kind of stressing you out and I want you to have a relaxing time away from it all. I love you and I thought this would be a perfect place for us to go together" I smiled happily 

"You are one perfect boyfriend! I love you so fucking much Jared" 

She gave me a kiss before wrapping her arms around my neck and lying on top of me. 

"Let's just hope this stomach ache doesn't last the whole trip because being in one of the most romantic cities and not having sex is going to suck for both of us"

"Is that all you want from me?" I joked 

"Was it that obvious?" She smirked 

"You are so lucky that your cute!" 

After watching a movie we decided to go and get some food since M was 'Starving'. She only ate about 2 hours ago! When we got to the food court she picked up a sandwich, some crisps, an apple and a few Twizzlers. 

"Hungry babe?" I laughed as she sat down with me and Cara

I didn't get any food as I had a big breakfast and didn't fancy anything right now.  Margot didn't say anything, just glared at me while starting on her sandwich. 

"It'll be worse when she is pregnant, this is just a period!" Cara said 

"When do you plan on getting pregnant?" I asked

Now if I had eyebrows, one would be raised. They are actually growing back! I am so happy.

"I don't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon, Cara was just pointing it out" Margot said, rolling her eyes at me 

I didn't mean it in a moody way, which M thought I did clearly. 

"I never meant it to be a bad way, why are you rolling your eyes at me?" I asked 

"Well you said it in a weird way"

"No I didn't?"

She just ignored me. I am not loving when she is on her period. I get that she is grumpy and annoyed by it but no need to be in a mood with me. I am not the one 'ripping her insides out' as Margot said. She can go from happy and cuddly to the devil in 0.5 seconds!

"Cara, Jared. I need to see you both quickly" David said from the doorway

"Happily" I mumbled, getting up and walking over to him

"I need one of you to help with filming tonight. Margot, Jai, Jay and Will are needed but one of my camera crew guys is sick so I just need someone to cover"