Fifteen

~*6 Months Later*~

Jared:

Margot was a week past her due date and boy was she grumpy! I understand she is uncomfortable but honestly, we was walking somewhere the other day and some man was breathing a little loudly and she just snapped at him. He was old and tired, I felt bad for him so I obviously apologized.

Cara and Will were at the house today and currently I was sat on the sofa with Cara watching some random TV show. I think Will was in the kitchen helping M cook something, he offered.

"Will I love you but stop tapping your dam fingers on the counter!" We heard Margot snap

"Babe you need to relax" I said as me and Cara walked in the kitchen.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes 

I held her hand and walked out to the garden, leaving the other 2 inside.

"I understand you are uncomfortable but you need to relax and stop snapping at everyone. They have come over to see you after not spending time with you in a few months and all you have done is shouted at them" I told her 

She didn't say anything, just put her head on my shoulder. I knew she felt bad about it. Will and Cara then came outside and sad down on the bench opposite us.

"I'm sorry, I love you guys but I am just getting a little on edge now" She told them 

"We know M, won't be long now" 

She nodded and smiled. For a few more hours they stayed and we just chilled on the sofa and watched a movie. When they left me and Margot went upstairs, she wanted to sleep but not alone. I wasn't tired so I stayed up. 

"Holy fuck!" Margot cried out as she shot up 

I knew what was going on. It was time for us to finally meet our little peanut! Once I grabbed the hospital bag we headed out the Range Rover. On the way there I called Cara and Will. I would have called Jay too but he was out of town. It wasn't like we didn't want anyone else knowing but them two were closest with us and we knew they would be there as soon as they could. I also called Shannon, he could tell my mum. As for Margot's family it is kind of annoying as they weren't able to get a flight out last week but the best thing we can do is FaceTime them later. 

We didn't want to know the gender, wanted it to be a surprise.

~****~

"This is your fault Leto!!" Margot huffed 

"Of course it is babe" I said

I currently couldn't feel my hand, she was holding it for dear life and I honestly think it may be broken or something! I kind of zoned out until I heard the cry of a baby. 

"It's a little boy" The nurse smiled 

My heart pretty much melted as soon as she said that. It was what the doctor said that shocked me.

"I know you are tired Margot but you need to start pushing for baby number 2!"

"W-what?" We both stuttered 

"You didn't know?"

"Does it look like we knew?!" I shot 

"We never got told" Margot sighed, clearly tired 

"That's a little strange but you need to start pushing!" He said 

"Jared!" She cried 

Now that broke my heart. She is in so much pain and there is nothing I can do. All I can do is comfort her and hold her hand. The nurse was cleaning up the baby while M began to push again. 

Once two beautiful babies were born and cleaned up M got taken to another room. Two boys. Since the bed was big enough I sat up next to her. She was so drained right now and I could tell this was going to be having some bad night sleeps for the next few months, even worse with two!

"We still need to think of names" M said quietly 

"You pick one I pick one" I said 

Let's just hope we both like the names. She agreed to it. I already knew what I would call a boy, I have been thinking about it for a few months. I also had a girls name but if we do ever have another child, I hope it is a girl.

"Well I like Ziggy, I know it might be weird to you but I have always liked it" M smiled 

"It's different, I like it" I said 

"I like the name Ryder"

"I love that"

We both didn't want to usual and common names like Jack or Charlie. Different is always good. Ryder, bright blue eyes and brown hair. Ziggy, also bright blue eyes and blonde hair. They were both born with quite a bit of hair. As both babies were perfectly fine and so was Margot we was able to go home tomorrow. I would stay here too, I wasn't going to leave this hospital until tomorrow with them. 

"I am just going to make a phone call baby" I told her 

She nodded and I headed outside her room. I rang Shannon to see if he could get another crib, the twins were a little unexpected so we obviously only bought one. Before I went back in I seen Cara and Will walking up the hall way. They both gave me a hug, saying congratulations. Shannon said he would buy one with Tomo and then come up to see us both later. 

Short chapter but I didn't know what else to write about from here. I know it may seem like this book is going really quick in steps but after the next chapter I will slow it down, just get all this out the way :D