Seven

Jared:

I was back on set and off the little tour we did. It was great to be away from the set for a while. Today I was doing the scene when The Joker goes to see Grigg's. I don't know why we are doing it after some of the other scenes but I guess they didn't plan on doing my scenes in order. Margot was currently sat on my lap in the lounge area. I didn't need to go to the set until a few hours so I was just chilling until then. 

My hair had gotten re-dyed yesterday so it was bright green, I didn't mind though since it was only semi-permanent. Would wash out in a few weeks! 

"Want to go out for some lunch?" Margot asked me 

I nodded and she smiled happily, grabbing my hand as we both stood up. The others asked to join but Margot said she wanted it to just us two today but tomorrow we would all go. She has never said no to lunch with everyone until today, not like I was complaining or anything.

"Can't be long for lunch M, I need to be back by 2 to film" I told her 

"We will be back in time" 

Before leaving I quickly grabbed a jacket along with my credit card. We both pay, not just me. I did say I would always pay for our meals but Margot said she would pay some days. It was only fair apparently. I am not disagreeing with her on it because it is fair, guys shouldn't be expected to pay every time. I am all for equality, just like women shouldn't hit men, men shouldn't hit women. It is wrong either way.

"Can we walk instead baby? It is such a nice day" She asked 

"But I can't be bothered" I huffed like a child 

She pouted at me and I growled like the Joker. I can not say no to her when she pouts!

"You Margot Robbie have me whipped" I groaned, grabbing her hand and walking down the street

She giggled at me and kissed my cheek. We both decided on having salad for lunch, I wasn't too hungry but I knew if I didn't eat then I would complain while filming so I only got a small salad, along with a water.

"Can I ask you something?" Margot said as we waited for our food

"Sure" I smiled 

"Why are you so closed off? I know some days you feel down and you are just grumpy with everyone but when I ask you what is wrong you just ignore me or change the subject. I get that you have always been like this but you should be able to tell me anything right? I mean I tell you everything, even if I don't want you to worry or if it is just something pathetic" 

See, I knew that would come up one day. 

"Margot that is just who I am. Most days I do tell you and I always apologize for being like that with you. I just feel like I shouldn't have to explain myself all the time. Of course I get that you want to know but we need to keep somethings to ourselves sometimes"

"Yes I know that but not feelings, you shouldn't have to close yourself off from me"

"A lot of shit runs through my mind and I don't want to complain and bitch about it to you. You think I want to make you worry or bring you down with me. That is my main worry Margot, you. Not telling you how I feel isn't a big deal, I can handle all the shit that goes on inside my head. I am fucked up" I said, mumbling the last part 

"Okay but you shouldn't have to go through it Jared! I am here and I am always here to listen to you and be with you when you feel like that!" She argued 

"I'm not having this argument here Margot" I stated 

"This is not an argument, I am just trying to understand what goes on in your head for you not to talk to me!"