Part 1:

I still remembered the one day that i had to leave my home in atlanta, *why???? because i was forced to leave my favorite house by these people called; "the creepypastas!" but why in the freaking hell should i visit my family again DURING WEEKENDS ONLY AND NO MORE LONGER THEN THAT?!?! OMG that is just so stupid.....& for that matter, it's not even in a good way for me like at all.....but also it feels & seems like i am going to snap any time now!!!!!!* i am always having flash-backs of the days when i was still with everybody back at home....then as soon as they faded away i started to sniffle and tearing up really really really badly and very softly hoping that nobody can hear me. (but unfortunately for me, somebody did hear it!!!!! ughhh seriously?!?!?! sometimes these damn emotions get on my freaking damned nerves anyway!!!!!!!) "hey what's wrong-----steph?!?!" i heard somebody asking me. & when i looked back up at who it was: "oh it's you again....liu!" i said kinda sarcastically "why where you crying?!?!" he asked me again "oh well about that, i'm still missing my family.....and it's also because i am starting to have flash-backs of them now.....that's why i was crying!" i said back quietly "well sometimes i have flashbacks of my own parents too-----and i still think about them as well!!!!!!" liu told me "& i am wondering if your brother misses them too, probably because it was his own fault that he did whatever that was------if you know what i mean!!!!!!" i replied to him jokingly and to my own surprise.....liu started to laugh really hard until he was having tears from what i've just said: "very funny steph, but of course it's actually true that it is my fault for killing my own parents------and yeah------i do miss them......" jeff told us from out of nowhere. *he was probably trying to scare the living crap out of me.....well it ain't happening anytime soon!!!!!!* "oh and by the way, your gonna have to try harder to startle me then just popping up from out of the damned effing blue-----like seriously!!!!!!!" i said to jeff almost blankly and giggling because i saw him face-palming really hard and leaving a red mark on his forehead: making me & liu collapse into hard-core laughter "hahahaha you dumb-ass!!!!!!" i said while giggling "hey it's not funny....." jeff whined "it is too you little baby-----your still an idiot!!!!!" liu said back while mocking his brother's tone. and i did the same thing as liu did but while sticking my tongue out at jeff "jeez you guys are so mean-----i don't like it-----" he told us then ran away (possibly back to the mansion......i don't care if he tattles on us!!!!!!!)