Description Of My Characters.

So if your most likely wondering why are all of my NARUTO, CREEPYPASTA & THE WALKING DEAD main book characters so mean sometimes-----it's kind of because they might have been raised like that *only except for Alexis.....she's a very, very very huge bully towards her own big brother, who is the sensei of team 7 for very good reasons, 1: cause his a p.e.r.v.e 2: she actually DESPISES him for some kind of reason but i'd rather not say why-----only i could know those kinda stuff-----but Allie does not ever act like that to her favorite big sister at all: *even her 11-tailed wolf & pet/spirit or maybe angel werewolf likes Hinata.....but hates Kakashi too-------as well as she does!* and they mostly love to tease their own boyfriends/husbands playfully (or to just get on their nerves for no reasons or most likely on purpose.....but you'll never know whenever it's gonna happen!!!!!!!) also they can give just about anybody (that they only do not like at all, least favorite person/creepypasta etc etc.....and so onwards, they might get much worse if possible!!!!!!!!) totally good roasting-comebacks *if you cannot tell whatever it means------they may just be quite overprotective of who they do know and love in their life------that's exactly what i think!!!!!!!* & the reasons why they swear quite a lot may be actually quite because their allowed to do that and never once been told to watch it-----says only everybody/themselves but nobody ever dares to tell any of them to either: 'watch your language' or 'don't say that' or 'watch your mouth' or even 'watch it' & 'watch what you say' also even 'watch your tongue.' because they are way too afraid of them to even try say any of that daaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaam freaking bull-crap like they ever care to: *LOLZIES.....and that is exactly whatever i'm deciding to make them do/say from now on.....but it only depends on how the situations are!!!!!!!! so good luck on trying to make any of them stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*warning: their all getting way more darker, meaner and scarier then usual when somebody they despise makes them angry or annoys the hell outta them. which actually means totally bad news for that matter. like when my vampire character, Miss Blood-Stone had killed one male proxy for falling in love with her only daughter Laura: *and just by tearing his heart out------& eating it whole then she had let him slowly bleed to his death on the spot!!!!!!!!!!* but she didn't even care about doing that; also she never approved of that one proxy or liked him, or even trusted him around her daughter at all; so now there's only two male proxies left!!!!! :D so unless the one certain proxy that i like calling: 'damn liar' doesn't provoke me for no kinda reason then it's going to be the last chance i am gonna spare him. for good because he has been like his brother and the other people as well. *and by that i mean annoying the freaking hell out of me and making me angry for no apparent reasons at all what-so-ever, which is more then a total mistake cause it costed his brother's life!!!!!!!!!!*