Part 19:

OKAY so the main reasons why i act so mean to my bro sometimes is all because that's how i am showing carl that i care and stuff--------then maybe he'll understand that he doesn't need to be over-protective of me and things like that--------also i will tell him why i have mixed up emotions, very reckless behaviors most of the time & stuff......except for the one thing which just had kicked in last night and let me reveal that one secret i had kept ever since then......& made a scar which i didn't even bother to hide at least one bit: "what if carl does freak out if he sees my scar?????" i asked just enough for evans to hear: "then say that you where the one who did it.....because it wasn't me, so you both cannot blame it on me!!!!!!" she told me. 'it was not carl's fault for any kind of reason besides you made that very clear yesterday night......didn't you?!?!' we heard my brother's hybrid shadow ask me as he whined: "yeah i did------and we're sorry about that!!!!!!" i said to shadow "also we've finally heard of you again......shady!!!!!" evans told him with me nodding in agreement "i know that, and it's only cause i'm just not really that social or talkative.......you and Steph know that Eva!!!!!!!" he said "so i guess that you haven't seen this before??????" i asked then showing shadow the symbol then he was like; O_O then he shook his head while slowly backing away "why do you have a scar though?!?!" he asked me very nervously, "it's not exactly for me to say-------but whatever to hell with this-------i made it!!!!!" i replied then placing my left hand on the scar......and told him what caused me to do so; "i can imagine how carl is going to react about this.....but it's not good.....he'll be really upset!!!!!!" shadow told me then evans and i nodded without saying a single thing because i felt so very bad for doing this-----but i guess i'll just have to show my brother the scar i've created-----so probably it was a bad idea?!?!? (10 hours later;) Well i kind of guess that shadow was right....he was pretty upset!!!! because when i did show my scar to carl....he just had the worst break-down ever which also broke my heart unexpectedly: "why did you do this for nothing??????" carl asked me. "it was because i knew that exact feeling was gonna kick in pretty soon-----when it did-----i had to create a scar for a very good reason......which meant for me to tell you cause only mother, judith & father knew about ever since all those weeks ago!!!!!!!" i told him "and did shadow know too?!?!" he asked me. "not until i showed him after my symbol......because you do know that his not exactly social or talkative......oh the poor little thing!" i said back "yeah we've heard that as well-----in case you didn't notice yet!!!!!!!" evans told carl "i told you that your brother was gonna be upset------so yeah whatever......it's your problem now you girls!" shadow told us; "well you can go now. little bro. until then------bye shady!!!!!!!" evan said to him, then he disappeared (yup that's right------evans is shadow's big sis.......cause she is my age.......but there is one thing that he doesn't know yet------she's preggo!!!!!!) "So wait until your little brother either finds out about your secret......or that shadow hears about it from somebody......" i said to my favorite hybrid quietly. just enough for my brother to hear "wait for a minute------first it was you. now evans too?????" carl asked me. to which i nodded "and just guess who it's gonna look like?!?!?!" evans asked my brother "i don't really know. so just tell me." carl said to me. "my boyfriend's other half.....sully that's who it is.....dumb idiot!!!!!!" i replied to carl boredly. but also kind of teasingly (oh i nearly forgot how stupid of me------our hybrids can absolutely sense what our emotions are, what we tell each other, whatever we are going to do & things like that.....)