Part 12:

OMFG i cannot believe this.....but i have to go on my very first killing spree with Liu, Silver & Toby *but not in the woods though, and also not in our damned human forms either....like WHAT THE F**K??????? that was whatever i wanted to do just for once-in-a-lifetime. BUT NOOOOOO that stupid hollow just had to do such a thing like this to piss me off more then expected which is also treating me like BULL-S**T!!!!!!* "why can't we use our human forms anyways?!?!?!" Lost Silver asked me pretty annoyed (yeah that's exactly how i feel too!!!!!!!!) "because we're not supposed to....." i said to him in a sweet little voice (with a perfectly hidden angry & venomous tone.) "well it's just so stupid and boring-----it's no fair!!!!!!" Toby whined while agreeing with Silver: "oh my gosh your so not helping with all this whining, shut the hell up you idiot Toby!!!!!!!" i hissed at Toby a little bit annoyed making him raise his arms in defeat & looking shocked "oh jeez now you've done it, my girlfriend is gonna be wolfing out on you....Toby!!!!!" Liu told toby while trying not to laugh "oh suuuuuuuuugar honey ice tea, i am out of here......this girl is damn crazy!!!!!!!!!" Toby shrieked (like a little girl-----LOLZ!!!!!!!) as he sprinted away into the mansion with flailing noodle arms *and i just had to cover my mouth to stop myself from bursting out laughing cause of Toby's reaction......like damn!!!!!!!!!!* "teaches him not to mess with me.....that idiot!!!!!" i said very bitterly under my breath "pfffffft yeah-----i guess so!!!!!!" Liu told me nervously while he scratched the back of his neck as his face turned beet red "hey what's up with you???????" i asked right after seeing him blush and me giggling "uhh i don't really know....." he told me still blushing "maybe it was because we hooked up isn't it?!?!" i asked Liu while grinning evilly "OMG staaaaaaaahp smiling like that-----it's so creepy!!!!!!!!!" he said but i refused: so i shook my head 'no' at him "maybe even creepier then your brother's one......i guess!!!!!" i said making him face-palm "& that's exactly what my other personality thinks too------like man, what the hell is his and your freaking problem anyways woman!!!!!!!" he said to me "but i would never think of evans as a split-personality.....well it is kinda because she's not.....that'd be like really really really stupid if i did!!!!!!!" i replied while 3 inches away *and nearly about to kiss my boyfriend......* until this happened: "ahem i am like right over here------love birds!!!!!!" Silver told us after clearing his throat "and we don't care-----so either shut up, or you know end up like......F***ING DEAD!!!!!!!!" i growled at him "but i am already dead though. i'm a ghost!!!!!!!!" he told me. "so what?!?!?! you can still get murdered again you know that, but for good!!!!!" i replied back to him: then he let out a surprised little squeak and ran away from whatever i told him then i giggled at his reaction.