Part 6: My Funny Business Time With.....Ticci Toby!

So today i am quite sure that i am home alone in the whole freaking creepypasta mansion *but what i do really know is, everybody else and 'slender' are probably out in the garden doing whatever it is they always do.....pffffffft i actually don't wanna know about it!!!!!* i am just going to be sneaking into the kitchen for some midnight-snacks then be off inside of my bedroom in no time. because i had always been sneaking into the kitchen late at night & stealing drinks and foods from there whenever i was either home alone, bored or just plainly by myself (time-skip to when i am inside of the kitchen hoarding a few stuff in my arms to snack on back inside my bedroom-----LOL!!!!!!!) and as soon as i was just about to leave and going back to my bedroom with the stuff i just grabbed, *more like stolen!* i had bumped into someone and when i saw whoever it was from the hatchets, mouth guard & goggles: i screeched out very loudly like a little girl (and i was nearly having a damn heart attack, & i almost fainted from whatever that was!!!!!!!!) & i've almost ran away from him but he caught me off-guard by quickly grabbing my arm before i could even run: "hey now, not so fast just take it nice & easy alright?!?" toby asked me really quietly as he twitched a little bit and i nodded, "oh my gosh toby, you've just scared the freaking heck out of me is all.....so maybe you could let me go now....." i said to toby as politely as i could which only made him nod: then he let go of my arm & as soon as we got back to my bedroom toby closed then locked the door "i am pretty much thinking about having some funny business time with you steph.....ever since the first time we've met when you came here over 3 years ago!!!!!!!!" he said to me as he kissed my cheek which just made me turn very very very reddish pink for some kind of reason *& yet another time-skip------LOLZ!!!!!!!!* after whatever happened i was freaking out & ran everywhere with flailing noodle arms waving & wiggling around the whole place.