Part 5:

OMG it's finally a weekend for me.....which pretty much likely means that i can be with my family again.....but like it could've been a long year or something until it was time to get back to the boring old creepypasta mansion as usual *just like i always have been over & hung around there for just about over 3 years-----seriously can't they come any faster or something?!?! jeez-la-grimes that's really stupid!!!!!!* "i am totally glad to be visiting my own family again, but i seriously wish it was more longer then weekends to come back to poor old Atlanta------but i guess that it's not going to happen soon anyways......like what the freaking hell!!!!!" i said to myself quietly *2 minutes later------which means i have just arrived back at my home finally......and i know how everyone is going to react to my return here, & almost like the one day we've noticed there was finally no more zombie chaos anywhere------and how things where practically normal again like it was yesterday, just like the damn zombie apocalypse never happened at all!* & as i opened up the doorway and walked right inside: "oh my goodness.....Rick look here, our eldest daughter is finally back at home!!!!!!" my mom Lori told my dad Rick very excitedly "hi mother & father-----i just wanna know exactly how's Carl & Judith doing since i was gone at the mansion.....i am quite hoping their alright....." i said to her "oh well umm as you can see, their doing just fine.....so there is nothing to worry about!!!!!!!!!" she replied to me then we all heard two pairs of pretty loud footsteps (big and small of course, also who could mistake those running noises as 'not' excited eh?!?!) which were both running down the stairs together in sync & echoing off the walls at the sounds of the front door opening up then closing and last but not least my voice. "hey big sissy Steph.....i've missed you so much!!!!!!" Judy said and hugged me. "i missed you too Judith, i might just be home now------but not for too long------since i'm going to have to come back to the mansion for another year or so, i wish that i could stay here with you guys longer but i don't even know if it's going to happen soon but i hope that it does!!!!!!!!" i told her "well then maybe it will......it better happen sooner then expected......but if it does not, i am gonna be so mad that i'll snap!!!!!!!" Carl explained to all of us "jeez calm the heck down------it is not like they would do something such as that Carl------they'll know better, like they always do!!!!!!!!" i said back to my brother as i pushed him to the ground playfully and then laughed at Carl and so did Judy because it made him shriek just like a girl *because it was all like: 'Eeeeeek!' LOLZ!!!!!!!!*