Chapter 5.

"So you ain't gon tell me where we are going? "Ronnie asked, looking over at Jasmine who was behind the wheel.

Jasmine smirked, "You'll See when we get there . We soon there. "

"Man I'on like games."

"Wow I couldn't tell. You definitely don't seem like someone who would, " said Jasmine with sarcasm in her tone.

Ronnie stale faced her.

"I'm gonna put in my earphones and get a quick shut Eye. Tap me when we get there. "

Ten to fifteen minutes later Jasmine parked her car a short distance from the club. She tapped Ronnie on her shoulder and woke her up.

"We here nigga get up. "

Ronnie sat up straight and looked around.

"Where we at? "

"Down the road from a club. "

Jasmine looked up the road to see flashing lights.

"We better be going to that pizza parlor across the street,"Ronnie folded her arms, "I ain't about to go in no club. "

"Don't be a buzz Kill. I drove forty five minutes to get here the least you can do is come with me. "

"And how am I gonna get in ?"

"You don't have your ID on you?" Jasmine questioned.

"Have One on me? I don't have one. "

"You kidding right? "Jasmine laughed.

She looked over at Ronnie and she sucked her teeth.

"I guess not, "Jasmine mumbled.

Jasmine thought for a while, "How Old are you exactly? "

"Sixteen. " Ronnie muttered.

Jasmine gaped at her shocked, "I'm eighteen and you look older than me . You just a kid."

"Okay we've established the fact that I can't go. Can we just go home?" Ronnie snapped.

Jasmine's lips formed a straight line. Ronnie was back in her mood. She was like a ticking time bomb. She snapped back into her bitter mood in less than a millisecond. Bitter mood or not she still wanted to hang out with her.

"You said you wanted to hang out and we will. "

Ronnie placed Her elbow on the car door and leaned Her head on her fist.

"I am not in for any long talking. Just take me home. "

Jasmine pulled her key out of ignition and placed it on her lap, "I ain't moving. You either get out and let us go to that pizza place or we stay Right here for the next three to four hours. So what we bout to do? "

Ronnie opened her door and got out before slamming it behind her.

Jasmine cringed at the sound but smiled nevertheless.

She got out and followed Ronnie to the restaurant.

....

"You still Mad? " she asked Ronnie half way through their meal.

Ignoring her, Ronnie continued to eat her spicy pepperoni cheese roll.

Jasmine chuckled and shook her head, "Bought her something to eat and she still Mad. "

Staring at Ronnie as she ate Jasmine thought. She knew Now not to touch Her or mention Her age.

When they were done eating the Two walked down the street in silence.

Jasmine looked over at Ronnie. She was so bitter for a sixteen year old. A million questions were on the tip of her tongue, but knowing better she decided not to ask.

"Do you have your drivers permit yet? "she asked.

"No,why ?" Ronnie asked.

Jasmine smirked, "Nothing. "

... ... ...

"Where are we going? "Ronnie nagged realizing that they weren't heading home.

"You'll see soon. "

"I swear to god I'm not going anywhere with you again. Talking bout 'you'll see soon'  sounding like some damn fortune teller. "

"Man chill. "

They spent the rest of the car ride in quietness.

"We here. " Jasmine announced.

Ronnie looked around at the Large open space. It didn't even seem like traffic came that way.

"Why does this look like a scene from a Wrong turn movie? And what are we doing here? "

"I brought you here to teach you how to drive and it does not look like a scene from a wrong turn movie ."

"Teach me how to Drive? "Ronnie questioned.

"Just get out, "Jasmine said while getting out herself.

The two quickly exchanged seats .

"So what do I do? "Ronnie asked anxiously.

"Well Start by putting on your seat belt. "

She put on her seat belt.

(And this is when I take my ass to google because Idek how to drive a car.)

"Put your right foot on the brake pedal and start the car. "

Following Her instructions Ronnie did as told.

"Keep your foot on the brake and put your hand on the gear lever. "

Jasmine placed Her hand over Ronnie's, "And like this you put it in Drive. "

"Take your foot off the break and slowly press gas ."

"Oh Wow, "Ronnie mumbled.

Jasmine looked over at her and smiled, "I can't tell if you're excited or not with all that mumbling your doing. "

"Oh Um. I guess I am. Can I go faster? "

"You seem like you know what your doing, so kill it. "

"Wait!! Wait!! " Jasmine yelled when she pressed gas a bit too hard.

Ronnie laughed at her outburst.  She couldn't remember the last time she laughed this much. It all surprised Her and she was really enjoying the moment .

Maybe it wouldn't be that bad for Her to have a friend .