Chapter 12

This chapter will include a sex scene.  10, 12, 14, 15 whatever y'all ages are I don't really Even care. Read whatever the fuck y'all want to.

.....

They stared at each other for a while. They knew that they both wanted each other equally as much. If Ronnie wasn't feeling Her she wouldn't have even considered being friends.

Jasmine licked her lips and and looked Ronnie in her eyes before leaning in to kiss her. It was her intention to control the kiss, but as soon as their lips met Ronnie had her backed up into the door. Jasmine fought So hard to control the kiss only to be defeated. Placing a hand on the wall, Ronnie held her jaw with the other.

Ronnie pulled away from the kiss and began to suck and bite on her neck leaving love marks.

"What are you gonna do to me? "Jasmine said breathlessly.

"I'm marking my territory."she mumbled.

Hearing those words Jasmine bit her bottom lip. She tugged on the bottom of Ronnie shirt only to get her hands forcefully shoved away. Ronnie instead grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off a long with her sports bra.

"Ronnie people are downstairs we can't do this right now. "Jasmine pleaded worried Someone would catch them.

Ignoring her Ronnie roughly grabbed One of her small breasts in her hands. She continued to trail kisses down her neck before landing Her soft lips around her nipple. Jasmine closed her eyes, she had never been in a position where she wasn't the One doing all the touching. It made her feel so good but weird at the same time.

Ronnie swirled her tongue around her hardened nipple whilst unbuttoning her jeans. Jasmine was so wrapped Up into the moment that she didn't realize that her pants was being unbuttoned.

Jasmine quickly grabbed her arm causing her to stop and look at her.

"I don't like being touched, I'm usually the One Who does the touch-. "

"And Who the fuck asked you? "Ronnie asked cutting Her off rudely,"I touch you when I please and wherever the fuck I want to."

Without warning she plunged her hand into her boxers and began to vigorously rub Her clitoris. Her body jerked at the sudden sensation. She could feel the moistness between Her legs as her warm fluids oozed out of her. Jasmine moaned as Ronnie cupped Her drenched flesh in her hands.

Ronnie slipped her hand out of her boxers and gripped her legs, hoisting her up. She took her over to her bed and tossed Her onto the bed.

"Did you lock the door? "Jasmine asked as Ronnie sucked on her neck.

"Who fucking cares? " she murmured.

Ronnie stood up and dragged Jasmine to the end of the bed by her legs. She ragged Her pants and boxers off and tossed them across the room. Her eyes met with the wetness between Jasmine's leg when she spread them right Open . The sight of her pussy clenching when Ronnie simply touched Her legs made Ronnie instantly get aroused.

Jasmine hoisted her upper body upwards with her elbows to see what Ronnie was about to do. Her heart began to beat with anticipation.

Using Her thumb and index finger Ronnie fully exposed her clitoris. Jasmine closed her eyes tightly when she felt her wet tongue graze the very tip of her small nub. What started off as Slow licking became rough and fast licking, slurping and sucking. Jasmine's legs felt weak as she began to  grind her hips into her mouth. She felt Ronnie's fingers digging into her legs causing her to immediately Stop. She tried so hard to stay still as Ronnie worked Her tongue faster. She didn't know what to do except lay there seeing as that's all Ronnie wanted Her to do.

She found herself whimpering once Ronnie removed her head.

"You got a small mirror somewhere? "Ronnie asked.

"Y-yeah in the top draw, "Jasmine panted confused.

Ronnie went and received the mirror before climbing back onto the bed. She sat behind Jasmine and instructed her to position herself how she wanted her to .

Jasmine's head rested on Ronnie's shoulder as she sat between her legs With the mirror positioned in front of her. With her legs opened that wide her everything was on display

"I told you open your damn legs wider bruh, " Ronnie muttered forcing her legs back Open.

"There's a eighty percent chance that door ain't locked. You Betta Hope and pray no one out of the twenty five people here open that door. Any One Who passes that door will hear you if you moan so I need you to keep quiet. Don't touch yourself if I don't ask you to and especially don't touch me if I don't ask you to,"Ronnie pointed at the mirror, "I put the mirror there so you can see how I'm finger fucking you. And another thing don't even think about closing your eyes, because the minute you do I stop. You heard me? "

Jasmine nodded her head. Her walls clenched as soon as Ronnie fingers made contact with her wet opening. Ronnie's finger tips grazing across her opening made her head ache. She wanted her to stop teasing Her so badly.

"Ron-" Jasmine started only to get a powerful stinging slap against Her opening.

She felt her clit pulsate and her walls clenched again causing more of her juices to spew out.

With her eyes low she watched Ronnie's Long fingers slowly glide into her wet insides. Her walls tightened around Ronnie's fingers as soon as they entered. Her mouth gaped open as she tried so hard not to moan. She watched in awe as her juices began to flow out as Ronnie's fingers rapidly pumped in and out of her. She felt her eyes sting when Ronnie curved Her fingers inside of her hitting her g-spot. It felt to unbelievably good that she wanted to cry.

"Mhhhm "Jasmine moaned out grinding her hips against Her fingers. She felt another harsh stinging slap against Her flesh causing her to squirm. Her vagina throbbed as it turned as red as a tomato.

"What I told you? "Ronnie harshly whispered plunging her fingers into her yet again.

Jasmine mouth gaped open when she felt a tightening feeling in her pelvis. Her legs shook as her milky fluid spewed out onto  Ronnie's fingers and onto the bed sheet.

Ronnie went to the bathroom and washed Her hands before retrieving a rag from the cabinet under the sink in her personal bathroom.

She went back into the bedroom and tossed the rag at Jasmine.

"Clean yourself Up and when you're finished you can let yourself out."

Jasmine watched in disbelief as Ronnie walked out the room.

She rubbed Her forehead as her anxiety kicked in. The pleasure was good then but she was left to deal with her teary eyed aftermath.