Chapter 21

Ronnie wrapped her arm around Jasmine's waist and pulled her in close to her.

"You good? "Jasmine asked looking over at her .

"Yeah I'm cool. I'm just gonna go on a walk or something to clear my head ."

"Alright. I'll come Check for you when I'm ready to leave."

Pulling away from her Ronnie looked around before walking off in the opposite direction. It was a  couple minutes after eight pm and they were currently at a beach party that Jasmine's cousin was hosting. Jasmine had introduced her to a few of her family members that were present as well as some people she spoke to at school.

Ronnie kicked the sand as she walked. Growing up she never really went to the beach, matter of fact she never really went anywhere. Due to the fact that she hated being around people she only went to school and back. Now being around Jasmine she was actually beginning associate with others .The more she was around Jasmine the more Her eyes opened to the other things that were going on around her. Being around Jasmine caused the pages in the book that was her life to turn promptly and as they turned she was enjoying every second of it.

She was pulled away from her thoughts and brought back into reality when she heard someone call her name.

Furrowing her eyebrows she stopped in her tracks and turned around to see a girl jogging behind her. When the girl got close enough for her to identify her face she realized it was Jahne, a girl from her physics and English literature class that she spoke to occasionally.

"Hey, "She breathed off as she placed Her hands on her knees.

"Hi..."Ronnie trailed off .

"I saw you walking alone and decided to come walk with you,"Jahne smiled innocently.

"I don't need a body guard,"Ronnie replied before beginning to walk away.

"I wasn't offering to be your body guard. The beach is for everyone and I'm free to walk where I please."

Ronnie raised an eyebrow at her as she continued to walk along side her. She had a feeling that  she would be hard to get rid of.

"Who invited you to the party? I did know you even spoke to people. Silent ass always looking like your ready to murder someone. "

"Jasmine, "Ronnie answered dryly.

"She goes to our school? "Jahne questioned.

"Yeah. "

"Which Jasmine?  Short Dominican Jasmine? Tall Jasmine with the bleached dreads? Chubby Jasmine with the Big booty or the sexy stud with the short hair and an average height Jasmine in our English literature class? "

Ronnie chuckled, "The last One. "

Jahne laughed as well, "I figured. I saw her staring at you. Y'all together? "

Ronnie nodded.

"I could tell. I see the way she looks at you. Lemme guess you were the one who beat Terai up the second and the first time? "

"I'm the one. You got a problem with that? "

Jahne shook her head, "I don't even know her like that. Ever since she rolled up in school with her face busted up I was wondering who did all that damage. I wanted to know who I shouldn't cross.  Then last week she rolled up at school with crutches and her face looking like an epic plastic surgery fail. Like damn what did she do to you? "

"She tried to cross me. I'll beat Her again if I have to she needs to learn Her lesson. Beat and Teach. "

They continued to walk for a couple seconds in silence until Jahne spoke up, "You wanna go into the water? "

"At eight in the night? How you sure I ain't gon' try to drown you? "

Jahne shrugged and started to walk towards the water.

"I know you aren't that crazy, "

"Right, I'm not crazy ,I'm purpose, "Ronnie responded.

Since that Ronnie was already dressed in her swim wear she followed Jahne into the water.

"This damn bikini bottom is tight as fuck. Lady talking about One size fits all when we she was damn sure it wasn't gonna even fit Her, " Jahne mumbled to her self as she pulled out her wedgie .

Ronnie laughed causing her to look back.

"Pretend you didn't hear that, "She smiled sheepishly.

They continued to hold a conversation for another twenty minutes before getting out of the water.

"Bruh I swear your retarded sounding like my great aunt, " Ronnie said seriously as she shook her head.

Jahne laughed before pushing her shoulder. Ronnie attempted to push her shoulder which caused Her to fall onto the sand.

Sucking her teeth Jahne held out her hand.

"You reaching for the heavens? Last time I checked you ain't dead get yo ass up. "

Jahne playfully rolled her eyes and continued to hold out her hand.

Laughing Ronnie effortlessly pulled Her up.

The same time she pulled Her up she spotted Jasmine walking towards them.

"I'm ready to go. "

Ronnie draped an arm over Jasmine's shoulder, but frowned when Jasmine shook her off and walked out of her reach.

"Ooo You gon get beat tonight, "Jahne laughed.

"Jahne! " someone yelled.

"I'll see you at school Tomorrow,"She said to Ronnie before jogging away.

... ... ... ...

Ronnie stopped the door with her hand before it could slam in her face. She was beginning to feel aggravated with Jasmine's behavior. The fact that she was mad and she didn't know why was really fucking with her head.

Since that Veronica was at work she had decided to stay the night with Jasmine and she was starting to second guess her choice.

"Can you at least speak to me for a moment? "Ronnie asked as they entered Her bedroom.

"I ain't in the mood ."

"That's funny cause less than three hours ago you were smiling and kissing on me. What's the problem now?"

"It's funny that when we first met and a whole Two weeks after that going onto a month you gave me a hard time. Made me feel like shit, but now Your smiling, laughing and going for late night swims with Someone you don't even know. That's some foul shit, "Jasmine mumbled while she began to remove her clothes.

Shaking her head a small smile made its way onto Her lips. She watched in silence as Jasmine went on and on.

"You don't want me to have no damn friends but you off having bitches giggle in your face and shit. Fuck outta here with that shit..... " her words became inaudible when she entered the bathroom, seconds later she heard the shower running.

Ronnie stripped outta her clothes and tossed them into the hamper when she entered into the bathroom.

She slid the shower curtain across and stepped into the shower. Wrapping her hands around Jasmine, she pulled her into a hug from the back and placed a kiss on her neck.

"You fucking selfish, "Jasmine mumbled .

Ronnie interlaced their fingers, "I know ."

"I can't fucking stand you. "

"I can't stand me either."

Jasmine spun around in her arms to face her.

"I want you all about me and nobody else."

Ronnie smirked and gave her a questioning stare as she backed her up in the wall.

"What are you tryna do? " she questioned.

"Make love to my girlfriend. "

...........

Next chapter coming  tonight