Chapter 16.

A week later.

Jasmine leaned up against Terai's locker as she watched her walked down the hall. Terai certainly did look better than when she saw her last week. Her nose was no longer swollen but the slight discoloration was still evident. Every time Jasmine would look at her, she felt so guilty, but pissed at Ronnie at the same time. Never in her life had she ever seen someone so young and angry with the world. Ronnie's whole attitude towards things was definitely fucking with her life.

It had been a full week since she last spoke to Ronnie. She wasn't directly mad it Her, she was mad at how Ronnie made her feel. She made her feel so angry but completely broken at the same time and honestly, she just couldn't handle it. She couldn't handle feeling that something was wrong with her. Something that she may never be able to fix.

The first four days Ronnie had just left her high and dry. She didn't try to speak to her  much less even look at her. The last three days however, Ronnie was blasting up her phone with calls and messages. As much as Jasmine wanted to hear her voice she just couldn't handle being around her for now. Jasmine knew for a fact that she was being selfish, but she just let everything slide. She just hoped Ronnie got the hint, and left her alone.

"Why the fuck are you standing next to my locker? "Terai spat.

Jasmine nervously laughed, "No hi, no nothing? "

Terai straight faced her.

"Look I came to apologize for what Ronnie did to you."

"Just go. Don't apologize for what she did, apologize for what you did. You sold me out for her bitch ass,"Terai looked behind her, "Get a move on before daddy dearest comes and catch you here. "

"Ronnie and I aren't talking anymore. Ever since she beat you up we just cut it off there ."

Terai raised an eyebrow with a Smirk on her battered face, "Is that so?"

Jasmine nodded, "Yeah man, I need my friend back. I realized I made a mistake choosing Her over you. "

Jasmine held out her hand, "We cool?"

Smiling Terai dapped her, "We cool. "

Jasmine pulled Terai into a head lock, "I got my Lil Homie back ."

Little did she know Terai wanted to be more than the homie.

.. ... .. ..

Stirring in her sleep Jasmine Yawned as she stretched . She weakly opened her eyes and took Up her phone off of the night stand to check the time.

"Twelve Twenty five, "She mumbled to herself.

She was about to close her eyes when she spotted a silhouette of a human in the corner of the room. She immediately shot up with a beating heart. Her heart fell when the light switched on displaying an evidently pissed off Ronnie.

"You need to leave, "Jasmine hissed climbing out of her bed.

Ronnie took One last hit from her cigarette before tossing it out of the window.

"I tried my best to give you what you wanted and what you needed. I did what was best for you and you get Mad because I won't fuck you?  You wanted me to take advantage of you?You were on some fucking foul shit. "Ronnie asked her voice slightly raising.

She had gotten so frustrated with Jasmine ignoring her for the past days that she fought against choking Her in her sleep. That was her intention at first when she got to her house, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

"I don't want any problems, just leave Ronnie, "Jasmine retorted.

She tried to usher Her out of her room by grabbing her arm but Ronnie angrily snatched it away.

"Every time I try to do the Right shit, some bullshit happens and I'm so fucking sick of it. "

"I said to leave. "

"Get in the bed. "Ronnie instructed.

She was going to give her what she wanted in the beginning. If she wanted to be fucked, then so be it.

Jasmine facial expression morphed into one of confusion.

"I said to get in the fucking bed, "She angrily barked.

Frowning Jasmine obliged and climbed into the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Strip, "She instructed ignoring her previous question.

Nervously, Jasmine began to remove her clothes. When she was moving too slow, Ronnie ragged off her pants practically yanking her half way off of the bed.

Jasmine laid on her bed bare in her skin while watching her remove her shirt with fear in her eyes.

Ronnie climbed on top of her and held her jaw tightly as she connected their lips. Jasmine fought against her in the beginning but eased into it knowing Ronnie wouldn't stop.

Ronnie's free hand found between Her legs and she began to rub Her clitoris. In just a couple seconds Jasmine had a moistening pool between her legs.

"My mom is two doors down, "She said trying to grab her hand to stop her.

She groaned when Ronnie sent a painful slap to her pussy. It hurt so badly that if she wasn't feeling so horny she would've probably cried.

Her eyes widened once Ronnie stepped back and removed her basketball shorts.

"No no no, "she pleaded, "I'm not into that. "

She tried to move away, but Ronnie quickly grabbed her legs and pushed them Open. She climbed in between Her legs and placed a kiss on her lips before easing the head of strap inside of her.

Jasmine groaned in discomfort at the intense pain. Ronnie pushed the rest of it inside of her as she kissed on her neck, leaving love marks. Staying still she allowed Her walls to adjust before going deeper. Jasmine tried to push her away, but Ronnie paid her no attention.

"You're so fucking selfish, " She grumbled.

Ronnie stroked her at a slow pace until Her wincing turned in soft moans. Biting lips she watched as Jasmine's juices seeped out of her. Her eyes lowered in admiration as Jasmine stared back at her with her pink lips slightly parted. Ronnie could read many of her emotions embedded in her eyes . Her eyes held want and hope.

Ronnie pounded faster and harder into Jasmine's flesh causing her to squirm. She covered her mouth when her moaning and screaming became too loud.

Jasmine let out a breath of Relief when she pulled out, but Ronnie was far from done.

"Get on all fours. " Ronnie demanded.

Jasmine's face fell. Never in her life did she think she would allow someone to dominate her like that. What surprised her was the fact that Ronnie's dominance made her twenty times wetter.

With shaking legs she did as she was told and got on all fours. She buried Her head in her pillow once she started to get fucked again. Ronnie was rearranging her insides but she loved Every minute of it.

Ronnie rubbed Her clitoris sending Her into overdrive. Her head ached and her stomach tightened as she let out an earth shattering orgasm.  Removing the strap, Ronnie placed Her mouth on Jasmine's gushing opening.

When they were tired and worn out ,Ronnie cradled Jasmine's large frame in her arms before pecking Her lips.

She could feel herself slowly falling for her.

...