26.5

"Jasmine, "Her aunt smiled, "Its nice to see you again. We were Just passing through town and we thought we would stop by. "

Ronnie looked down at Jasmine who said nothing for a few seconds and just forced a smile.

"Nice to see you again Jas. I see that Your growing into a lovely  woman just like your mother said, "James spoke with a slight smirk.

Jasmine instantly felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't manage to look at him.

"Excuse me, "She muttered before rushing pass them and heading straight to her room.

Worried and confused, Ronnie didn't hesitate to storm after her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? "Ronnie asked once she walked into the room.

Jasmine sat on her bed and held her head in her hands. Just seeing the man that molested Her as a child brought back memories that the long showers couldn't wash away. She remembered the times she felt so helpless.

She felt so fucked up knowing that someone she was supposed to trust took away her Innocence. She just couldn't understand what she did wrong that she had to face all those tragedies. She was dealing with things a child wasn't supposed to have on their mind. It showed Her how unfair life was.

"You don't hear me talking to you? "Ronnie asked walking closer to her.

"Just leave, "Jasmine sobbed.

Frowning Ronnie kneeled down in front of her and lifted Her head to see tears in her eyes.

"Please tell me what's wrong."

Jasmine pulled away from her, "Nothing. Just leave."

"Your crying for a reason unknown to me and you gotta be crazy if you think I'm gonna leave. Please Just let me fix whatever's wrong. As your lover let me do my job, "Ronnie begged.

"He's downstairs, "Jasmine sniffed.

"He's downstairs? "Ronnie repeated feeling puzzled, "Who's he? "

Jasmine couldn't even reply she just started crying more.

"Man talk to me! Who's he? What did that nigga do to you di-" Ronnie paused when everything hit her.

She immediately stood up and clenched her fist.

"I'm gonna kill that fucking nigga,"she spat gritting her teeth.

Jasmine sat up and grabbed her arm to prevent her from doing something she would regret.

"Please don't do it, "She begged.

Ronnie looked back at her with watery eyes, "That fucking nigga put his hands on you and you expect me to not do shit."

"Please don't do it. "

" You liked what that fucking bitch ass nigga did to you! "Ronnie yelled.

"I didn't b-"

Ronnie roughly pulled away from her and stormed into her bathroom. Her face fell when Ronnie came back out of the bathroom with the shower rod.

"I'm going to kill that son of bitch. "

Jasmine rushed after her and grabbed onto Her before she could make it out the door.

"Let. Me. Go " Ronnie demanded calmly while clenching her hands around the pole.

"Ronnie no. If you love me you won't do it -"

"Don't come at me with that fucking bullshit! I ain't about to sit here like shit good while that fucked up nigga downstairs!Fuck kinda person I'll be if I let that shit slide! I'll Kill anybody who hurts you Jasmine, believe that!"