Chapter 10.

"I'm cool. There's nothing wrong with me," Ronnie answered Her aunt in a weary tone.

Since Friday her aunt had been asking Her a whole ton of questions regarding to how she was feeling.

"You've just been so dead these past two days. "

"I'm always dead what's the difference."

"Then it was tolerable, now its not. You've been dryer than usual. "

"Oh, "Was all she managed to say wanting the conversation to end faster .

"Just know I will always be here if you need me. Even if all you wanna do is talk. I'm here to listen and to give you advice. I want you to know you can trust me in any situation. "

"Alright. "

After a few moments of silence Yunnie spoke up, "I'm just letting you  know that I'll be hosting a family gathering at home tomorrow night. I want you to meet Some more of your family. I want you to realize that even though things might have went downhill with your family back home ,you still got more people that care about you here. "

Ronnie nodded, "I appreciate what your trying to do for me but I'm not really with that whole idea. "

"I understand that but. I would still like for you to be there. "

"I'll see."

The conversation ended there and the rest of the drive to school became silent. Leaning Her head against the window she closed her eyes and began to Just let her thoughts take over her.

She gave her aunt a head nod and got out the car. She made her way straight to her first Class. Being the only one there she plugged in her earpiece and began to listen to some music.

A couple minutes later first period started and people started rolling in. She continued to listen to her music regardless if the teacher was soon to come.

Milly walked in followed by Jasmine. Jasmine and Ronnie made eye contact at the same exact time. Jasmine offered a small Smile, but Ronnie didn't return any form of response.

She had been doing some thinking. She felt that Jasmine was feeling Her to hard. She also felt that she was beginning to care for her To Much. Prevention is said to be better than cure, so she made up her mind to cut that friendship off.

When the teacher finally arrived the class Flew by quickly. The whole class was spent discussing politics and crime which she had no interest in.

Ronnie stretched and grabbed her bag off her desk before standing up, already prepared to leave.

She spotted Jasmine and Milly in the corner of her left eye. Milly sat on Jasmine's lap with her hands around her neck. Ronnie smirked to herself finding the whole situation quite amusing. She was fooled yet again. Liars were the only type of people that seemed to come her way.

Ronnie took Up her bag and made her way out the class room. She headed straight to the bathroom .

When she finished handling Her business she walked over to the sink and began washing her hands.

The same time Milly walked in. Milly's eyes lit up when she saw her.

"Hey stranger, "Milly spoke.

Ronnie ignored her and walked over to the hand dryer to dry her hands.

"Helloooo. " she placed Her hand on her hip.

Ronnie turned around and brushed pass Her on her way out.

"Don't you hear me talking to you? "Milly asked before she grabbed her by the back of her Her shirt.

Ronnie stopped in her tracks an slowly turned around. She stared her down from head to toe.

Milly opened her mouth ready to talk but before she could Ronnie had already bashed Her face in.

"Learn to talk fucking Less. "

.. .. ..

Ronnie leaned up against the wall at the back of the school . She had a free period and rather than being inside she came outside to be at peace with herself. She couldn't put up with all the whispering in the hall as she passed by. Everyone was talking about the fact that she broke Milly's nose and swelled up her face. Ronnie was of course chill about the situation because she didn't care.

Hearing footsteps she looked over at the direction it came from. Jasmine walked towards her pissed.

Smiling to herself Ronnie looked straight ahead.

"Are you fucking dumb?! "Jasmine yelled now standing in front of her.

Remaining Silent Ronnie closed her eyes trying to keep Her calm. She was already pissed off that Milly grabbed her. When she was pissed it took hours or even days to get over. She didn't fuck with people pushing her, yelling at her or being Up in her face. Right now Jasmine was at strike two

"Milly ain't did shit to yo ass but you broke her fucking nose! "

"Get out my face. " Ronnie said calmly closing her eyes.

Jasmine took a step back and gave her One last mug before turning to walk away.

"Jealous ass. "

Hearing her mutter those words Ronnie opened her eyes. She quickly walked up to Jasmine and firmly pulled Her into her by her waist.

"When your fucking speak talk Loud enough for me to hear clearly. Ain't nobody jealous. Fuck you talking about? If I wanted you Jasmine I would've already had you. Believe That ,"Ronnie said harshly.