Chapter 14.

Y'all child molestation is totally different from rape so don't get it mixed up. Reading last chapter y'all might've been like 'what the fuck? ', but lets face it, that is reality. You got sick fuckers doing all kinds of crazy shit around the world without Victims getting justice.

Y'all I was on some Law and Order SVU shit last chapter.

...

Jasmine looked at the time on her new phone that Ronnie had bought before dropping it in her pocket . It was exactly twenty seven minutes before school ended and since she had no classes she was about to dip and head straight over to Ronnie's house.

Ever since she confessed to her about her molestation story they had gotten a lot closer over the last week. Ronnie made her feel like a part of her was no longer missing. She could see it in Ronnie's behavior that she really did care about her even though at times she would go off on her about the littlest things. It was like they were addicted to each other. They would try to be among each other at any opportunity they got. At times, even though Jasmine loved the fact she was warming up to her she would get annoyed by the fact that Ronnie never wanted Her to leave her sight. It felt like she was suffocating her and all she wanted was some space to breathe. By now everyone could tell that they were together including Terai Who She had been avoiding.

When she made it closer to her car she noticed Terai leaning against it with her arms folded.

"What's good? "Jasmine casually asked when she finally approached her.

"That's the question I should be asking you. You ain't hitting me up no more, we ain't chilling or nun a that shit so what's really good? "

Jasmine scrunched her face Up, "Why you tripping Man? Your acting like I'm your bitch or something."

Terai shook her head, "Nah bruh, you busy being someone else's Lil bitch. "

This was the main reason Jasmine was avoiding Her. She knew Terai long enough to know that this was how she was gonna react. When it came to females you could not cross her. Every time Jasmine found herself liking someone Terai always ended up confessing that she liked them before Jasmine could make any move. She lived for the bros before hoes code and she never once thought about disrespectful her best friend like that. Just this once she actually stepped a foot forward and made a move toward someone she liked.

"Terai why you gotta be like that? Chill the fuck out damn. I don't want no problems. "

"I gotta be like This cause you disrespected me by choosing a no good bitch over me. We live by bros before hoes. "

"You being mad disrespectful and I'm not about to tolerate that shit. "Jasmine retorted.

"You not replying to my messages is being mad disrespectful ."

Jasmine looked at Terai like she was going crazy. She was starting sound like a whining bitch .

"Nigga it was just one week. I understand we close being bestfriends and all but it ain't that deep. The fuck do you want from me? "

"I want you to choose between Me and her. Don't through away our years of friendship over some female you met yesterday that never even liked you in the first place."

Frowning, Jasmine spoke, "You ain't serious. "

"Bet. Let me know how it's gonna go tomorrow morning when you come to school. " Terai finished before walking away.

Shaking her head Jasmine Walked over to the driver's side of the car, popped the locks and got in.

...

When she got to Ronnie's place she met her laying on her bed with a Cigarette between Her lips as she vibed to some music like she usually did. Jasmine could tell exactly what mood She was in depending on the type of music she was listening to as well as the rapper. J. Cole's voice filled Her ears letting Her know that Ronnie was in one of her no bullshit moods.

"You just gon' stand there, "Ronnie asked.

It amazed her how Ronnie could always tell when she was around her.

Jasmine walked further into the room and sat on the small couch between both beds.

"Why you sitting all the way over there? "Ronnie asked.

"I just didn't want to disturb you. "

"Come on. You can chill up in the bed with me. " Ronnie said smashing her cigarette in her ash bowl on the night stand.

Jasmine didn't protest, she just got up and laid next to her.

Pulling her close to her Ronnie inhaled her scent. She had missed her company since she hadn't been around her since last night.

"You changed your cologne? "

"I liked the other One better. Change it back, "Ronnie ordered once Jasmine shook her head.

"Alright. "

"You hungry? "Ronnie questioned.

"Nah, I'm good ."

The room became silent. Usually Jasmine would talk about anything and everything with Ronnie but she was just not Up to it Today since her conversation with Terai.

Ronnie had sensed that she wasn't okay the minute they made eye contact but she chose not to address it in the beginning, but now it was getting to her.

"You good? "

Jasmine looked over at her, "Yeah I am. "

"I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. We don't lie to each other remember. "

Sighing Jasmine sat up, "Terai approached me today. She was pissed that I was spending all my time here with you and for the mere fact that I went behind her back and hooked up with you when I knew she liked you. "

Ronnie laughed, "Y'all sounding like little ass kids. I don't see how all this is a problem. Shit, she acting like its your fault I'on want her. "

"She wants me to choose between you and her by tomorrow. She's my best friend bruh. "

Ronnie eyed her skeptically not liking the fact she had to think twice about the situation.

"I understand. "

"Where you going? "Ronnie questioned when Jasmine got out the bed.

"To the bathroom. "

Ronnie watched as she walked out the room before clenching her jaw. She grabbed Jasmine's phone from off of the couch and quickly typed in the password. She went straight to her messages in Search of her and Terai's chat. When she found it she typed the following message:

-Meet me at Franks tonight at nine.

After sending the message Ronnie deleted it and tossed the phone onto the small couch.

She was about to square Terai's ass up real quick.