Chapter 19

"You still there? " Ronnie asked while laying down.

Jasmine fixed her phone that was between Her Right ear and her shoulder , "Yeah I'm still here ."

"Then why aren't you talking? "

"I gotta talk? Can't I just listen to you breathe? "

Ronnie chuckled ,"Nah. I ain't hear your voice for the day. "

"Hmmm, "Jasmine mumbled before smiling.

She bit into her bagel while walking into the living room. Her house felt so empty since Ronnie nor her mother was there. She found it so weird that Whenever Ronnie was over her Mom was at work and whenever she wasn't her Mom was at home. She was planning on letting them meet for dinner whenever her Mom was off from work. Her mother was a nurse so she was always busy at work. It was always like that when she was a kid so she was accustomed to it. Some times she would go a full day without seeing Her mother but she didn't let it bother her .

"What did you do today? " She asked.

"The usual, smoke, study , eat listen to some music. Ain't shit else to do. "

"You to Young to be smoking cigarettes. You need to get some weed or something.  I don't want you smoking cancer paper anymore. " Jasmine said as she flopped down on the couch.

"Will do. I was planning on doing that anyway. " Ronnie responded truthfully.

Jasmine thought for a while, "I was thinking about getting a tattoo. "

"I got four. I'm planning on getting another. "

Jasmine frowned, "Really? I never noticed. "

"How could you notice? When I'm not fully clothed we're usually having sex and the only place you be looking at is in my eyes ,tryna look into my soul. "

"How the fuck you sixteen with four tattoos already? My mom would kill me. I'm eighteen and I'm still scared to get One while living under her roof. "

Ronnie shrugged even though she knew Jasmine couldn't see her.

"I just popped up One day when I was fifteen and went and got one done and I just kept going back. "

"You had Mad privilege."

Jasmine sucked her teeth when she heard a knock on her front door.

"Inside! " she heard a feminine voice yell.

"Outside! "she yelled back as she got up.

"Hold on, someone is at the door, "She said to Ronnie before putting her phone into her pocket.

When she opened the door she scrunched her face Up when she saw Milly.

"Fuck are you doing on my property? "

Milly smirked and folded her arms, "I suggest that you play nice. "

Jasmine was about to close her door when Milly stopped her .

"You either play nice or I'll rat on you. "

Frowning Jasmine questioned,"What are you talking about?

"I saw you at that house party two days ago kissing Terai. You either give me what I want or I'll let that crazy ass bitch of yours know what's up. I guarantee with  that hot as temper she got she'll smash your face in."

Gritting her teeth in annoyance Jasmine looked back at her. She spent The last two days acting like shit never happened. She wasn't fazed by it because things like that happened all the time. She understood that people couldn't help Who they caught feelings for. She wasn't pissed at Terai but because of the respect she had for Ronnie she decided not cross paths with her unless it was necessary.

"Stay outta my damn business Milly. "

Not wanting to entertain her bullshit Jasmine shut the door in her face. She made her way over to the couch and sat down. Her eyes widened when realization hit her. She pulled Her phone out of her pocket and placed it at her ear .

"Hello? "

Seconds of silence passed.

"I'm trying to decide whether or not I should lick yo fucking head off. "

"Ronnie you don't understand I-"

"I'm coming over, "Ronnie said cutting Her off before ending the call.

Groaning Jasmine dragged Her hands down her face. She was in for a whole lot of bullshit today.

.. .. ..  ..

Jasmine said a quick silent prayer to herself when she heard a knock on the front door. She nervously opened the door to only become face to face with a calm Ronnie.

Ronnie casually strolled inside and took a seat on the couch before folding her arms.

"Talk, "She demanded when Jasmine closed the door.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. "

Ronnie rubbed Her forehead, "So she just walked up to you and kissed you?"

"No, we were talking and she just kissed me. Nothing else to it. " Jasmine stood in front of her.

"Where were you ?"

"At a party ."

"Who Did you go with? "

"Is all this necessary Ronnie? "Jasmine questioned.

"Who did you go with? " Ronnie asked disregarding her question.

Jasmine sighed, "With Terai. "

"You don't like to follow instructions. Didn't I tell you to stop speaking to her? "

"You did, but come on you expected me to stop being friends with her just because you said so? "

"Yes, "Ronnie said blandly.

"Get fucking Real. She's still my friend regardless. You can't tell me who I should be friends with. "

"So you don't care that she kissed you? You don't care that she disrespected me and our relationship? Sounds to me like you like that bitch. If you want to be with her then go ahead the doors are open, "Ronnie said before cocking her feet up on the the couch.

"It was Just a simple kiss. "

Ronnie exhaled through her nose slowly. She was trying to stay calm and not get heated because she knew for a fact that she would bust Her face in.

"A simple kiss by a bitch who wanted you to choose between between me and her. A simple kiss by a bitch who wants to be more than your friend."

The more that she spoke about it the more pissed off she became.

"Ronnie stop being so fucking insecure damn. If I didn't want to be here with  you I wouldn't have tried so hard to get here. Finish the fucking conversation here or go the fuck home. I'm sick and tired of your shit, always acting like I can't think for myself. I love you and only you and that's that. "Jasmine said irritated.

Ronnie looked at her before hopping off of the couch.

"Are you seriously about to leave? Bruh, " Jasmine asked in hurt and disbelief as she watched her walk to towards the door .

Ignoring her Ronnie slipped off her shoes and made her way back over to her. Jasmine was caught off-guard when she was pulled into a hug.

"If you speak to me like that again I'll Break your neck . I'll deal with Terai whether you like it or not but as for the last part I love you too ."

..... ......

Ronnie is just too much.