Chapter 23.

Not edited

1 week later

"Come over here ,"Ronnie spoke as soon as Jasmine stepped into the bedroom.

They had just gotten back from going out for something to eat and Jasmine was already ready to Make a next move.

"Wait until I finish getting dressed. You need to shower and get dressed as well. "

"You can come over here in just your towel, "Ronnie smirked, " I don't mind. "

Jasmine sucked her teeth and began searching through her drawer for some clothes.

"I'm not trying to get into having sex with you Right now. You need to get ready. "

Ronnie raised her an eyebrow and sat up, "Why are you rushing me to go home? "

" I promised Yunnie I would help her with Something, "Jasmine replied only telling half of the truth.

"Shit ain't important to me. You can go without me."

"Just get the fuck Up. I don't care if its not important to you ."

"I'm not moving until you come over here and sit on my lap so I can tell you why I love you, "

Shaking her head Jasmine made her way over to her bed and crawled onto Ronnie's lap. Ronnie placed Her hands on both of her thighs.

"Why do you love me Ronnie? "She questioned as she placed Her hands on her bare stomach.

"I love you because you listen to me. Shit no one ever listened. The people around let the toxic music of others fill their ears rather than the truth that I spoke,"Ronnie removed her hands from her thighs and entwined their fingers, "I love you because you care for me. I've done and said shit to you that I've come to regret , but you Stayed . You worked with me even though you knew how messed up I was. On top of that you saw that I needed someone when others couldn't see. I thank you for being that someone and for being there for me when nobody else wanted to be. "

Ronnie paused then continued, "I love you because you've been nothing but honest to me. I've heard that Someone like that is hard to find. The Three most important things in a relationship are love, honesty and trust and you've satisfied me with all those things in a minimum of five months. Let me repeat myself someone like you is hard to find. "

Jasmine stared down at her for a minute with a huge smile on her face. She couldn't believe that Ronnie was all hers.

"Are you crying? "She asked noticing that her eyes were beginning to water.

"Shit, I gotta."

"I hope you aren't going soft on me, "Jasmine teased.

Ronnie smacked her lips, "Fuck outta here, never that. "

Laughing Jasmine got ready to stand up but Ronnie pulled her back down onto her.

Licking Her bottom lips she spoke, "Just a quick One."

"We gotta get ready. "

"Please, " Ronnie pouted.

"No. " Jasmine tried to get up but, Ronnie slipped her hands to her ass and gripped it so that she couldn't move.

"Nigga no, " Jasmine removed her hands from her butt .

"Just let me suck and lick on it for ten minutes tops, shit I can get it done in five minutes, " Ronnie begged.

Jasmine chuckled to herself before giving into temptation. She leaned in and connected her lips with Ronnie's and with ease she was lost in the Lust.