26.

*Not edited*

"Damn this donut looking like a fucking bakakke took place, "Jahne mumbled as she bit into her donut.

Ronnie frowned, "What the hell is a bakakke?"

Jahne laughed, "Oh I can't tell you. Grown folks talk. You just a kid. "

Ronnie folded her arms, "I ain't no damn kid. "

"You ain't no damn kid but just yesterday you were watching the boondocks yesterday. The only thing that isn't childish about you is that mouth of yours, "

Ronnie smirked, "Damn right."

Laughing Jahne shoved Her arm, "Nigga. Your mind Is dirty as hell for a twelve year old. "

"Mess around me with that shit. "Ronnie replied as she stood up, "But for real , what's a bakakke ?"

"Ask google, "Jahne replied still munching on her donut.

"So how's Jasmine? You haven't said anything about her since you guys started talking again, "

Ronnie slouched in her chair and ran Her had through her hair, "She's been tight. Like she's not speaking to me like she used to. I gotta force her to say more than a sentence to me. I'm really trying but it seems like She's not putting in as much effort into this relationship like I am. The most we would do is fuck and have conversations here and there."

"What is wrong with her? She got my Best friend all sad? "

"Best friends? We ain't even friends ,"Ronnie muttered.

Sucking her teeth Jahne cut her eyes at her .

"I'm just fucking with you. But I really don't know what's wrong. I question her and she tells Me the same story Every time. "

Jahne groaned, "I feel like y'all are Just running around in circles. Ronnie look at it like time and a car on a race track. The car speeds up and drives faster and faster in that circle and eventually it crashes. "

"But weren't you the One Who encouraged me to get back with her? The fuck yo ass talking bout cars crashes for,"Ronnie asked irritated.

"I didn't expect the same problems would come back. I thought there would be a different ball game . I can't lie to you Ronnie but if the same shit gonna keep happening again then this relationship doesn't make any sense. What I will tell you is that every thing in life takes time, so wait out the storm and see, "

"If this doesn't work out I don't think that I want to be in a relationship. Obviously it ain't for me. I'll end up being the major fuck Up like I've always Been. "

"Don't say that . Nothing is always only your fault. Your not as Bad as you think you are. I actually believe that you're a nice person, "Jahne stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder, "remember what I said. "

"I'll call you later Just so I can hear your voice. "

Ronnie nodded and watched her as she walked away. There was just something about Jahne but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

...... .....

"Ronnie chill, "Jasmine groaned annoyed as she pushed her hands away.

Jasmine had picked her up from work at four since she worked eight to four on the weekends and they were currently on their way to Jasmine's house.

"So I can't touch you now? "Ronnie asked.

"Not while your driving. I ain't trynna crash. You want us to get pulled over. You don't even own a licence."

Ronnie ignored her words and slid her free hand between Her legs.

"Open your legs wider and ease down your pants, "

Jasmine bit her bottom lip and quickly slid off her pants along with her boxers. She spread Open Her legs and Ronnie wasted no time in grabbing her pussy in her hand.

"Somebody ever told you you got a fat ass-"

"Shut up, "Jasmine blushed.

"Ease back your chair, "

She lowered Her chair and spread Her legs Open even wider wider.

Using Her middle and index finger, Ronnie rubbed Her clitoris in a circular motion. She sped up her pace when Jasmine began to move her hips. Ronnie lowered her fingers further between Her legs and gripped the staring wheel once she felt how wet she was. She dragged Her juices from between Her slit and rubbed it all over Her throbbing clitoris before increasing her speed.

Jasmine's mouth gaped and she weakly tried to move away when the pressure was coming too fast.

"Oh god, "She moaned as tears brimmed her eyes when Ronnie kept going faster. The pleasure was overbearing.

Hearing a loud horn, Ronnie swerved but never removed her hands from between Her legs. She plunged Two fingers into her wetness and began pounding them into her. Her mouth opened wider but no sound came out as Ronnie began to shift gears inside her wetness.

Jasmine squirmed under her touch and moaned loudly when she added Three. Her toes curled as her eyes began Rolling all over Her head as her body shook.

Ronnie felt herself getting wet and her pussy clenched when Jasmine juices oozed out on her hand. She needed her in her mouth.

She quickly pulled over the car not being able to control herself anymore.

"Get in the back seat, "She demanded. She was thanking God that the windows were tinted dark.

Jasmine wasted no time in hopping behind.

"Damn, "Ronnie mumbled to herself as she watched her pussy from the back as she climbed over.

She knew for sure that they wouldn't get home until eight pm.

.. .. ..

"Stop, "Jasmine laughed.

Ronnie grabbed her by her waist and slid her hand over her her ass as they walked up the pathway to Jasmine's house.

"Who's car is in the driveway?"Ronnie asked when she noticed the other car parked in front of Jasmine's mother's car.

Jasmine shrugged, "I've never Saw that car around here. "

When they approached the front door it opened before they couldn't open it. Jasmine's face fell and she tensed up next to Ronnie when her eyes landed on her aunt Kenna and her husband James.

.....  ....
Sorry for the cliff hanger guys. This book is coming to an end in the next two to three chapters.