5=hive

The next morning Mila went to Jay and Carlos's room to play video games. There was a knock on the door. Mila paused the game and went to answer it since Jay or Carlos wouldn't. Jake was at the door.
"Hey..... Mila?" Jake asks in disbelief. Mila nodded slowly. "Why aren't you in your dorm with Melody?" He asks. "I was but I woke up to hang out with my brother they have video games. The girls don't have that instead they give us makeup." Mila said calmly looking into his eyes. "Why can't I hangout with my kinda sorta brothers?" Mila asked crossing her arms. "Nothing wrong. Just- Well I can ask Ben if you really want a video game in your room then I'll ask." Mila nodded excitedly. "So what are you doing here?" Mila asks Jake. "Well it's tourney practice I was coming here first Carlos and Jay. To see if they wanted to come." Carlos was giving Jake a glare every few seconds. Mila turned to the boys. "Boys go to the practice." She tells them. Carlos fake pouted shaking his head no. "Yeah what are you going to do about it." Jay challenges Mila.

Mila smirks. She hums only loud enough for Jay to hear. He goes wide eyes. Soon a second later he's jumping around the room with wide eyes acting like a chicken. Only till the Evie and Mal come out she made him stop. "Carlos let's go to tourney practice." Jay's says grabbing his bag. She smirked watching them leave. Now it's their turn to laugh.

Mila walked by the 3D printer. Before they leave. Mila suddenly got a idea. Going on her phone they provided her and she searches Chad. Editing the picture to where he has a horrid mustache and a fart )) behind him. She start laughing evil like. Pressing the buttons and a few hundred 3D models of Chad Charming. Mila is now around the school with Melody.

Melody is talking about if she went to mermaid prep for a week then came back for a week then blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Mila has been hanging up these pictures of Chad everywhere and passing them out. Soon after she is sitting with Melody at lunch watching everyone's reactions to the body on the wall. Melody still hadn't paid attention yet. Soon Audrey called her over and Melody instantly got up talked to her about from the mermaid school to fashion weekly. Wow I got ditched for a prissy pink princess. Though soon Mila is surrounded by Jane, Carlos. Jay, Lonnie, Mal, Ben, Jake, Evie, and Doug. Mila was actually surprised they sat with her. "You used your brothers 3D printer to make this!" Jay yelled going in for a high five. Mila nodded while smirking.

"Honestly that's amazingly funny but be careful you don't want to be in auradon's detentions. You'll be the first." Jane said with a shiver. She's so pretty with her long hair and her eyes are so gorgeous. "I think it would be better then detentions at servant's prep. They made us stay in the all sea monster room." Mila nonchalantly spoke. Even Mal and Evie looked spooked. They started to talk about how funny the Chad thing is.

Well till he comes over here fuming like Maleficent on Christmas day. They try to hide their laughing faces but it's almost blown. "Do any one of you know who did this!" Chad yelled over the deck. All nodded no. He then stormed off. Soon everyone had to leave they all had something to do. Though Jake had his princely duties. Jay and Lonnie we're heading off to not tourney but the other sport she forgot the name of. Mila rush up to Jay and Lonnie. "Hey guys I was wondering if you both can teach me that sport with swords. I mean I know the basics and am a awesome fighter but I want to learn so I can protect? If that's what Auradon kids would put it." Mila says confused.

They grinned widely. "Of course!" Jay said. "We'll be happy to teach you!" Lonnie said. "That amazing! As I believe it's a nice way to say it. T-thank you? Yeah thank you!" She said. Their eyes brightened. "Anytime we'll start soon we'll see you later." Lonnie said.