9

Mila POV
Gil woke me up the next morning. And we changed and walked to the chip shop.
"We finally have a plan." Uma screeched. "Tell me." I said walking over. "So if Mal is back that means the other traitors are here too. Probably with beasty boy. That means Harry you kidnap Ben. And Mila you tell Carlos Evie and Jay and Mal. To have Mal come over here to this chip shop. Tonight. Alone. Then we'll go along from. There." Uma finished. "Sweet. We'll finally get off. This hell hole!" I say spinning with my arms out. They smiled at me evilly of course. Then Gil ran in saying he saw Ben. Which made us all smirk.

Later on.

"C'mon Harry we have work to do." I say grinning. We hear dancing near by. It's the traiter's with Ben. We watch Ben wander off. "Go Harry!" I whispered. He glared at me running off. They scream for Ben. "Where are you!" I mimicked them. Walking up to them. Their eyes widened. "Mila." They whispered underneath their breath.

"Hello Family." I say distastefully. "You went back to being bad?" Carlos asked. "Obviously. I had to. No other choice. You all left me here. For six months!" I yell at them. They look down in shame. "We fought for you." Jay started. "Well you didn't fight hard enough. Or at all. After one disagreement you all thought. Oh well. We tried. She'll forgive us." I mimicked. Harry walked up behind me. "Oh hi Harry. That's right. Uma wants Mal at the chip shop tonight alone if she wants to see beasty boy alive." I finished. "You were one of us!" Evie screamed at me once I walked away.

"Go Harry. I'll catch up." I whispered. He nodded. I slowly walked back up to Evie's face. "But I realized you can't change who you are." I stare at her for a second. I back up till at the edge of the shadow. "Remember. Once a villain always a Villain. You can't change your roots." I said then before they could respond I left them speechless.

I walked back to the chip shop. "Congratulations." Uma said.
I grumpled underneath my breath in anger. "Here go give this slop to the prisoner." Uma said handing me the tray of a raw squid testicle. I took it and walked to get basement. I threw it to Ben. He saw it is me and begged to be let free.

"Shut the hell up! You beg louder then Hadies yells." I say covering my ears. "Fairy godmother was going to get you. Along with Dizzy. They figured out the truth." Ben takes slowly. "Take Dizzy. She deserve to be there. But I'm not going back." I continue. "It took 6 months for godmother to figure out I was actually innocent. Yet no one came to get me." Tears finally escape.

Ben starts to talk but I cut him off wiping my tears. "I should've gotten a trial. You would have thought YOU or JAKE would have stood up for me. But I get this!" I lift up my shirt. The full foot print was worse then ever on my stomach. Ben cringed. "Then the only text I get was from Jake and he dumps me!" I wave my hands in the air. Ben doesn't say anything. I go up in his face and whisper "Auradon is no different or better then the isle." I backed off leaving him alone.

Speechless.