13

Mal turned to a dragon. And Uma turned to a sea witch. While I just turned really tall. There was no sides. Mal was fighting against Uma and I. While Uma was fighting Mal and I. And I was fighting the both of them. Soon I couldn't take it no more. I saw Ben jumping in. I grabbed him as soon as he hit the water. Everything happened so fast yet so slow. As soon as I went to grab him I went back to normal size.

Uma handed Ben my necklace then the ring. Which Ben hands me my necklace. Then Uma swims away to the isle barrier. "Uma is out there." I said. Mal went back to the boat and turned back to normal. Evie ran to her side. I made sure Ben went up the ladder first. Soon i looked at the isle. Swimming to the ladder and climbed up. Soaking wet. No one helps me. They just stare. I glared at them. Ben walks up to me. They payed no attention to me. Looking at Mal and Ben soaked and Mal in a new isle dress.

"None of this would be finished happily without you." He said. My legs are dripping blood. I feel faint. "Yeah well this is not the end. She's out there. She may seem like she left. But she'll be back." I said monetone. I put my hand on the side of my hair. Hissing I look at my hand covered in blood. "Will you please stay with us? Help the revolution." He pleaded. "I'll stay. I won't be happy. I'll help. But in my own way." I bargained. "Deal." Ben says. He held out his hand to shake mine. Cautiously I took it. Everyone looking at me. I start making my way to godmother. "Take this. I don't want it. This necklace belongs in the museum. It causes me more trouble then I ever had." I finished. I kept the charm from Gil. She nodded taking the necklace from my trembling bloody fingers.

I go walk to the steps of the boat. I sit down. Leaning my head on the wall next to it. I shut my eyes. In hope of that we'll be back at school soon. They started singing and dancing. Who sings and dances all coordinated out of nowhere? Watching from the side lines. Feeling faint by the second. Soon before I knew it I passed out.

The next day I woke up with blinding lights of the sun and birds chirping. I groaned annoyed. "Ouch!" I hissed. My head hit the bar next to me. How do I do that? I do not know. "Mila!" Jane and Lonnie shouted happily hugging me without warning. "Headache. Can't breathe!" I struggled. They pulled back. "Sorry." They blushed. "Why are you guys here?" I asked kinda rudely. "Not that I mean it mean. But Don't you hate me or scared of me like the others?" I ask again. "Mila we know you. Alright? We aren't scared. You brought us closer together. You warned us about Uma. You helped us a lot you just don't realize it." Lonnie said. Jane nodded. "Mila you scared us to death when you passed out last night. Mother said it was from blood loss." Jane concluded. "Who brought me here?" I ask. "Ben did." Lonnie answered. "Is it really my fault about the whole Uma thing? I mean Mal's words stung. A lot more then I care to admit." I admit quietly.

"Oh course it's not your fault!" A new guy voice ran in. "Mal was just angry. And she took it out on the wrong person." Carlos apologies for Mal. I stayed quiet. "Are you going to reply? Or are you processing this?" He asked. I stayed quiet. Come-on say something!" He begged. "One thing. Why are you taking her side about this. I'm your damn sister. You should have said something to her as soon as she said it instead of watching like a damn puppy!" I yelled.

"I talked to her." I shook my head at his response. "Please talk you're my sister I would die for you." He begged. I looked to my left. Which he moved to. "Mila please." He begged. Looking at him I spoke faint. "But you didn't even fight for me." Then I looked away closing my eyes.